.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Change (PG-13) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Change (PG-13) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Change (PG-13)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Change. It's everywhere, isn't it? The Weather changes, The Days, weeks, months- Everything changes. Your entire High school class has just graduated! So many things will change. You are really on your way now! But what if something were to get in the way? Well... Let me just start in the beginning of the Story.

1567. A small village rested where your High school now stands. A Mob of angry people with Torches rode on horses and chased The wicked one they called the Witch through the thick of the Forest.
"Kill her, Kill her now!" Cried the people. The witch ran and ran until she could no longer.
"Die," She growled under her wispy breath. "All of you!" She shouted. The mob stopped and stood before her, ready to finish her with the sharp point of a pitchfork.
"All of you, In the year 2009, at this time, will be done for. For those who stand on these grounds will be turned to the Wickedest of Creatures, Canines." For in their time, Coyotes, Wolves and Dogs only stole Livestock and crops. The mob listened to no more, and killed her quickly.

Now it is the year 2009. And You and all of your friends stand on the very land she did, whilst having the time of your life with a party. Just wait til the clock strikes 10 at night and you turn into a Canine. There is only one way to Discover how to change back. There is an old Shack very close to the school. The grass around it is outgrown, vines and trees creep around it, and though nobody is sure... There are rumors that an Old, wicked woman lives there. Only the knowledge of hearing this Old "Made-up" story will bring you to the Shack. And from there, well, get ready to experience the biggest change you'll ever encounter.

Rules:

We Will begin roleplaying at the Grad. Party. I will let you know when it is time for the big Change. Wink
Only the people in the school are changing!
Please Choose a Dog photo that looks at least generally similar to your human. (Example: black hair? Black Dog!)
Coyotes and Wolves May be used. But a Coyote only if you character is unusually thin, and a Wolf only if he or she is very tall, and built.
I lose internet again very soon. Lets RP this as much as possible. Smile Have fun!

Form:

Full Name:
Height:
Nationality:
Personality:
Interests:
History:
Eye Color:
Hair Color/Style/Length:
Skin Tone:
Physique:
Outfits:
Picture:
Height(As Dog):
Color(As dog):
Breed(As Dog):
Weight(As dog):
Photo(As Dog):

My Form:

Full Name: Joseph Adam Jonas (I broke down. Using his real name now XDD)
Height: 6'0
Nationality: Italian/American
Personality: Sweet, Funny, Caring, Can be moody, Smart
-Going for long jogs
-Playing Guitar and Singing
Dislikes:
-Rude people
-Losing
-Pasta
Interests: Singing, Playing Guitar, Writing songs, Cars
History:
Grew up with a Wonderful Family. One Brother, one sister, and Two loving parents. He lost his Mother due to a plane crash Early last year, and still has issues over it though he hides it. His family lives in New Jersey while he is currently in California for the School. He lives with his Widowed Aunt.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color/Style/Length: Black, He wears it straightens all the time, See picture for Length.
Skin Tone: Tanned, Darkish.
Physique: Muscular without being scary, Thin, tall
Outfits: Can't post every picture. His wardrobe usually consists of Skinny Jeans, generally tight T-shirts, and his favorite Leather jacket. All topped off with aviators and Converse.
Picture:
Change (PG-13) Jonaspic92
Height(As Dog): 3'6
Color(As dog): See picture
Breed(As Dog): Wolf X Shepherd mix
Weight(As dog): 90 lbs
Photo(As Dog):
Change (PG-13) Figure003

Last edited by Garf on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:49 pm

(Alright let's roll!)

Full Name: Ginger Mera Ashata
Height: 5'6"
Nationality: American
Personality:
.Likes to keep to herself
.Generally very friendly
.Easy going
.Lazy
.A bit of an slob
.Hot anime/Tv guys
.Eating all the food
.Jelly beans
.Techno music
Dislikes:
.The color yellow
.Loud music
.People who don't eat
Interests:
.Anime/Manga
.Drawing
.Driving
.Boys
.Guitar
History: Ginger had live an pretty normal life with her mom, her dad left the house hold when she was about 5 and never came back.
Eye Color: Aqua
Hair Color/Style/Length: see picture
Skin Tone: see picture
Physique: Fairly thin, a little chubby
Outfits: Likes her sip up hoodies, bell bottom jeans, and funny tees
Picture:

Change (PG-13) Ginger11

Height(As Dog): 2'5"
Color(As dog): Cheasnut with white
Breed(As Dog): Kooikerhondjes (Kooiker for short)
Weight(As dog): about 35 pounds
Photo(As Dog):

Change (PG-13) Breeds_07249104335664_1
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:01 am

[You want to start? :3]
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 am

(sure! Just one question....is there a main goal to this rp?)

Ginger dodged people as she made her way to the couch, a cold can of Dr. Pepper in hand. Today embarked a new chapter of Ginger's life, as her mom says, and she wasn't really prepared...well emotionally anyway. Earlier she had graduated from High School, a place where everyone is generally rude to you, most of the guys had bad acme, and where cliches rule. She is so done with high school, it wasn't even funny.

She finally manage to find an available spot and plop down. After readjusting herself in a comfortable position she reached under the soda tab and gave a pull. It fizzled up for a bit but then calmed down to a pleasant bubble. She took a sip, she always loved the taste of Dr. Pepper since she little. Her mom was the one that got her hooked on the stuff, in fact her mom is a huge Dr. Pepper fan. She actually has a, no joke, Dr. Pepper shrine in her closet filled with empty cans, pictures, and whatever else that is Dr. Pepper related.

Ginger chuckled under breath, her mom is so crazy, but very lovable which is one of the reasons why she was going to miss her when she went on. She took another sip and noticed the greasy pink residue on the can, her make-up of course. She would probably need to go touch it up again here soon.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:24 pm

[Yes! I was thinking of that last night while I was laying in bed, and just edited it. :3 Read the last paragraph of the Topic.]

Joe grinned deviously as he and three of his friends watched one of their buddies sneak up behind one of the Teachers with a bucket of vinegar and water, ready to dump it on his head. Finally the boy got close enough, flung the liquids at the Teacher, and then made a run for it.
"Oh my God, Dude!" Joe laughed with his friends as the Teacher ended up soaking wet and smelling like rotted vinegar. The angry teacher turned around, pulled off his glasses, and glared at the group of boys. They all just chuckled and ran their seperate ways. Joe came to the drink table, grabbed a root beer, and popped open the top. He couldn't even believe what was happening - He was done High school! No more having to get up early, no more buying school supplies, no more cliques and best of all: No more school work! He smiled lightly to himself as he leaned on the back of a couch, drank some soda, and looked at the clock. It was already 9:47.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:28 am

Ginger's fingers tap on the can as she thought about her future and how it was going to change...big time. She looked down at her watch, almost ten....almost time to go home. Her heart was torn, she didn't want to go home but she did at the same time. She sighed and decided that she would just stay until she was kicked out which she suspects it wouldn't be for too much longer.

A splash and one of the high school boys exclaiming. Ginger immediately reared her head in the direction of which the splash came from. She saw one of the teachers that dared to attend got utterly drenched. She watched his reaction, first he a blank stare, blinked a few times, whipped around to those boys, furiously took off his eye ware, and gave them all a dirty look. Ginger couldn't help but giggle a bit. Those boys, she playfully rolled her eyes and gave small sigh. There's one thing she was going to miss about high school, the pranks. Though she wasn't a prankster but she did love to watch and hear about them.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:39 am

Joe sighed happily and looked around. All the cliques were well in their place. The popular kids were on the Dance floor, grinding, of course. The band was sitting at a Table talking about their fitures. The math nerds were standing by the punch table trying to flirt with Girls... And the rest of the Kids? Well, basically that was him and his friends. And the girl sitting on the couch he was leaning on. Was she there before?
"Sorry I didn't see you there," Joe apologized briefly and backed up. He wasn't sure if he'd bumped her or not, but better to look like an idiot than a jerk. He glanced away from the girl and to the clock quickly, it now was 1 minute until 10.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:45 am

"Huh?" Ginger didn't quite get why this guy was apologizing for, he didn't do anything wrong as far as Ginger was concerned. She took another sip and sighed, only about minute left before it was ten and then booted out the door. She thought of the things she had to do still.....and then thought the guy that was on her side.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am

Joe shrugged and figured he didn't bump her, and then let her be. [This is gonna be hard. Sorry if it's crappy, but here we go! XD]
He put his soda down on a table and looked around. For whatever reason, everything went completely quiet. The Teachers stood out in the room full of still and quiet teenagers. They all squirmed around awkwardly and cried out with confusion. Joe tilted his head, stepped back and watched as fur began to grow from their bodies, and ears came from their heads. Muzzles grew out where their noses once were, and sharp fangs replaced their teeth. Before he could blink, they were down on all fours, and standing in their clothes were Dogs!
Most of the Kids fled from the area, which unfortunately for Joe he didn't know was a good idea. It was like he was glued to the floor, staring in amazement and fear at what had just happened. Suddenly he felt what felt like needles being poked into his arms. He put them out and looked at them just to see his Fingernails being replaced with Claws, and fur growing from his skin. He held his breath and breathed fast as he looked around and saw all the other teens that were left seeming to have the same expression as him.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:07 pm

(Buahaha! *Slience* Should I join? *Ponders* *scratches chin*)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:07 pm

(if you want go ahead just a warning Garfy probably won't be back for a while though....sadness.)

Ginger finished the last of her soda and crushed the sides in a bit. Time to throw it away. She stood up to go throw away her garbage then suddenly she started to feel....strange to say the very least. She dropped her can to the ground and froze. She didn't know what was happening to her, she felt that she was shrinking, her bones melting. She started to scream loudly, she doesn't handle pain very well.

Her eyes shut close, thus she didn't see what was happening to everyone else. Her spine was forcing her to stand on all fours which was odd because normally standing on all fours was very difficult for her but now it was a piece of cake.

After about a minute the pain was gone and she felt fine....kind of except the fact that the room got ten times hotter and smellier. She slowly opened her eyes....a little afraid of what she may see.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:06 pm

[Join Danni! :3]

Joe breathed harder and quicker breaths as he silently shot glances around the Gym. Adding onto all the smaller pains in his body, his spine suddenly felt like it was shifting. He shut his eyes tightly and grinded his teeth together, still managing to make little or no noise. Suddenly, he felt fine again. Odd, and shorter.. but the pain was gone. He forced himself to open up his eyes, though he was dearly afraid of what he might see. As his eyes slowly opened, he saw Dogs. Many dogs, running around in a panic. What is going on? He pondered to himself and tried to stand. He pulled his shoulders back and tried to stand on his hind legs, but only ended up back on the ground, laying on his side. Oh, no... His stomach twisted in circles as he slowly forced his gaze down to his chest and front legs. Where, rather than seeing his Human Body.. He saw a Fluffy, brown and black chest and Dog legs.
"AH!" He suddenly barked with surprise and jumped back onto all fours.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:04 pm

(Yes, join us!)

She opened her eyes fully and saw something of most unexpectedness, dogs, lots and lots dogs. Dogs of many shapes and sizes and she also noticed right away that she now saw things in black and white. This most certainly freaked her out. She looked down on her self and that she wasn't human any longer, that she herself was now a dog.

She couldn't believe it! What had happened to her? What had happened to others? All of this was overwhelming her, making her feel sick. She tried taking a few steps but then fainted.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:24 pm

(Garfy?)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:34 pm

(I'm so sorry! Lost internet for a while cause a Squirrel got into a local Sub station. -__- I am not fond of squirrels.)

Joe came to all four paws and looked around quickly, just to see all of the dogs exiting the building in a blur. He pulled his ears back and whined a little bit, backing up towards the couch he'd been resting on before any of this started happening. However, he stopped as he bumped into a Furry, limp body.
"I'm sorry!" He cried out and bolted a few feet away. He turned around and lowered his head to see who he'd bumped into. He then noticed that the Dog, er.. Person had fainted. With a small whine, he looked around the room. Most of the dogs were gone. He looked back to the dog he'd bumped into, then walked next to her and lay down with his side against her's.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:07 am

(Ok joining with Aveline kay?! I'll post the dog pic soon I'm editing the site :P)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:16 am

[Kay! :3]
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:45 am

(Yay more people! Very Happy Ah! Stupid squirrels! Btw Dani nice work on the site!)

Ginger began to dream as if she never had been turned into a dog. She dreamed that she just fell asleep on the couch and that pretty much everyone had left except a few people. She began to wonder why no one had bother to tell that the party was over, oh well they probably didn't care enough to do so.

She pulled herself off the couch and began to stretch, man what a dream she had. She chuckled to herself, she had a dream where everyone had turned into dogs. Boy what a tale to tell to her mother. She began to venture back to her car, her eyes gazing downwards, thus she wasn't really paying attention to where she was going.

She was distracted by her thoughts, the thoughts of packing and cleaning up her room came to mind. She sighed and shoved her slightly rough hands into her jean pockets. Due to the fact that she wasn't looking around her someone had bumped into her. Shocked, her eyes bolted open and she realized that the dream she was having where everyone was turning into dogs...well it wasn't a dream.

She started to panic and take shallow breaths. Ginger took one whiff and knew instantly that beside her that there was male dog right near her. Her head swung around until she saw that she was correct, it was a male with what seemed to be black, gray, and white coloring....but then again everything in her sight was black, gray, and white.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 am

Joe let out a soft sigh and glanced to the female dog as she silently lay there. He hoped she'd be alright. He really did want to get up, and leave with everyone else.. But he couldn't leave her there, she'd be so confused when she finally woke up.
He pulled his ears back and let out a soft whine, resting his head on his paws.

It was only a few minutes of him laying there before he felt the body shift. Instantly, he dove up and padded a few lengths away from The female, and then turned around. He tilted his head a bit, then lowered it and watched her intently.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 am

Pain crowded out all other emotions in my body, I felt my body shaping in a way it never had, a low rumbling growl came up my throat and I caught myself by surprise. I had been sitting on the couch minding my own buisness when everyone became silent, I caught my friends gaze as she stared at her other friend wide eyed, he looked in pain.. More surprising, he had a tail!! My eyes widened in horror. Thats when my own pain began. I started to transform fur growing in place of skin, my clothes shredding, but just as fast the fur was growing all over, it was deathly painful and I couldn't see straight. All I could hear were terrorizing screams, but I could only focus on my own pain that was engulfing my whole body, releasing my own crys of terror, pain and agony, the pain soon begun to ease, and I was stunned, shocked into silence, IMPOSSIBLE! My mind screeched! I stared at a broken glass that lay on the carpet the light reflecting off it just enough that my reflection was clear, I was sitting on my hind legs, and my head was tilted to the side and my tail was wagging slightly. Oh...My.....Gosh!!! I stared wide eyed, almost unable to keep my muzzle from falling open, oh yes, thats right. MUZZLE! I stared at the white wolf before my eyes in the reflection of the glass. Unable to comprehend what had just happened.

Change (PG-13) Orwolves1lg
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:31 am

She looked up at the dog, still a bit freaked out. She barked, asking him what was going on. She then jerked her head to the side and watched as dogs went in and out. How was this possible? Well it didn't matter right now all she knew was that she needed to go home and talk to her mom.....or at least get the message that she was now a dog to her.

How was she going to do that though? Well she guess she would to think about it on the way there. She slowly got up on all of her fours, trying her best to get used to it.

(Nice update dani!)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:10 am

[CHANGE! IT BURRNNSSSS!!! XD]

Joe shook his head to the female, showing that he knew nothing more than her. It only occur to him after he'd answered to her that he actually knew what she was trying to tell him. Nevertheless, he kept his muzzle shut and chose not to actually make any noise.
"What's happening?" He finally decided to ask the Female. It was a strange noise. Not a bark, or a whine.. but more of a 'Murr'.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:40 am

(Oh come on it's that bad. Though the pink I could live without, no offense dani. I think a aqua or a green would look better.)

Figures, oh well hopefully she would find out soon enough. "I have no idea, it appears that everyone here has turn into dogs. Hey wanna get out of here?" he replied back in a more calm tone than earlier.

She slowly moved forward but then saw that someone else was laying on the floor out of the corner of her eye. Ginger had guessed that it was some type of wolf, or some breed similar to wolf. "You see her?"
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 pm

[It's a little confusing. But still cool. ]

Joe nodded as he listened to the Dog, and then looked back to the Wolf. He pulled his ears back a little bit and watched. "Yeah.. I do." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 pm

I heard the other two dogs near me. I jumped off the couch. Grunting slightly then whining and barking a little. Trying to ask them what was going on. The weird thing was, I could speak perfectly. It didn't come out sounding human but in my mind I translated it almost instantly as I made the sounds through my muzzle. I was talking.. Dog..?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change (PG-13)   Change (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

Change (PG-13)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: