.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Evermoor (PG-13)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 am

Ooc: I'm on... Finally!! Lollzzzz)

I noticed the girl pushing through the crowd, and I knew that she was an Evermoor. I started to walk towards her, but when I saw her follower, I stopped immediately. An Everknight. Crap. I sighed, shaking my head and followed her, ending up in he bathroom. I looked around before pushing open the door. He must have gone. Good.
I entered the bathroom and quietly called,
"He's gone. It's just me." It's just me? She didn't even know me! But... Meh. I really couldn't be bothered to care about that. All I knew is that there was another Evermoor here and she was just chased by a Knight.
I stood in the doorway, leaning against the door so no one could enter. I kept my eyes on the closed door, and my ring slightly in view. Dangerous, yes. But, that was why I had my other hand on the door. I was ready to run at any time. Gosh, I could be so stupid sometimes!!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:26 pm

(She's alreayd walking down the hall lolz)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:44 am

(Just courious, is there a main goal to this rp?)

Zach sat there and watch as a young woman rushed in as he was sipping his drink. She looked quite distressed, he wondered what was up with her. Maybe he should go ask if she was okay...okay maybe not, it wasn't his business plus it may stir up more drama than he was already in which reminded him of his girlfriend, he mentally grunted.

He then watched as the woman rushed into the back where the restrooms laid and then ran in, okay odd. A man then rushed in behind her and tried to go into the ladies restroom, okay really odd, perhaps relationship problems? Geez and he thought his relationship problems were bad. The barista that served him his drink then noticed that the man was trying to get into the woman's restroom and told him that he wasn't allowed in there, burn! He gave a low chuckle, what a idiot. Doesn't he know he's not allowed in there no matter how cleaner it is?

Another women came rushing in. Okay time to look out the window and mind your business.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:51 am

(Well... i never thought of that....I'M PAINTING MY ROOM AQUA!!! (Random... lolz))

I heaved a sigh as I leaned warily on the off-white walls. I coughed a second then glanced around, my eyes scanning all the faces, soon it reached a young man, he seemed to be looking around curiously. Nonchalantly. I quickly averted my gaze, not wanting to stare or anything. Though I did have a thing for those ultra-mega-cuties. SNAP OUT OF IT! I screamed in my mind rolling my eyes at myself. Oh gosh. Whats gotten into me! I slowly made my way to a small booth. I was planning to wait untill the mile long line shortened a bit. Hopefully it would. I flopped down on the leather seats and leaned on the table. My heart still beating hard.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:28 am

Zach kept on sipping away at his drink boredly. What was he going to do when he got home? Perhaps a visit to the video store was in order...perhaps rent a mystery...hhmmmm. He pondered to himself. Maybe he should call up his buddy Demetri or something, that guy always had something to blab about. Perhaps he could get him off his mind of his girlfriend that was once again being difficult.

He pulled out his phone and dialed the number for his friend. It ranged.....a hello came over the other line.

"Hey dude how are you?" Zach asked plainly.

"I'm good bro man and you?"

"Okay I suppose."

"Wait, wait what's wrong?"

"Ummm..." he gave loud sigh.

"It's your girlfriend again isn't it?" Zach pressed his lips.

"Yeeee-ah."

"Figures. Do you need me to go over there and give you a man talk?"

"A what?"

"You know, mano to mano hombre, a chat one on one."

"Ummmm....."

"You're at the white Bean, right?"

"Ummm....yes?"

"Alright, stay there, don't move. If you do I'll punch you in the kisser and send you to the moon. Bye!"

The sound of disconnected beeps entered his ears.

Last edited by Colenasta on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:21 pm

(Oh gosh! Hahaha! Mano mano hombre! lolz, Bro Man! Bro Man Dude! Seriously! Amigo! lololololol!!1 RANDOM! Remember my cousin?! Pshhhhh funneh!)

A lady came up to the table, asking politely if I'd like somthing to drink. I nodded, and asked her for a french vanilla steamer. She nodded and hurried off, coming back a bit later and setting a steamer infront of me, along with the off white receipt. I glanced at the total and pulled out $2.50, placing it over the receipt. "Thanks." I said offering a half smile. She nodded and took the money and walked towards the counter.

I looked at my steamer then reached for it, bringing towards my lips, I saw the warning in red along the side of the cup. 'Warning: Contains Hot Liquids!' I paid no attention to it, the stuff inside couldn't be that hot, the sides were proabbly hot because of when they first filled it. I took a sip. "Arrg!" I exclaimed out loud.. Maybe a little too loud.. And set quickly down onto the table. I could hear it solshing inside, and rthe steam coming out the sip hole.

I had burnt my tongue. I felt the tingle on my tongue, it was boiling hot! Leave it to me to never listen to warnings. I sat there waiting for my tongue to cool down, most importantly, the steamer. I crossed my arms and sat back into the leather seats, leaning my head back and closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:02 am

(Yes I remember him, that was so funny! Com'on dude seriously bro man. XD Wow she didn't pay attention tot the warning....*sighs*)

Zach shook his head, that man sometimes made his head hurt and now his mind was going to be only on his girlfriend. He could call him again to tell to go away. He lifted his hand to his stubbled chin and rubbed it in thought. By now that guy would be in his car driving over here and it's dangerous to use a cell phone while driving......yep better call him anyway. Zach once again pulled out his phone and called his buddy.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:24 pm

(Wait huh warning?!?! *looks around and re-reads post* I'm confuzzled!!!! O.O OH WAIT!!! The warning on the cup.. heehee yeah she's stupid like that sometimes. :P)

I glanced around the coffee shop, my eyes once again resting on the guy sitting near the window. I watched as he pulled out his phone and dialed the number. SNAP OUT-. I stopped the warning in mid sentance and turned my head away, laughing internally. I was one strange girl! I touched my cup and felt that it was still hot. Sighing I once again leaned back waiting.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 am

"Hello?" Demitri answered.

"Hey dude just calling to tell you that you don't need to come by and have a mano to mano thing. I'm quite alright, though it's nice that you care but...."

"What?! No! I'm comin' whether you like or not and we are talking sir."

"What are you, my girlfriend?" He took a sip of his drink.

"Yes. Now I shall go."

"What? No!" unfortunately for Zach his friend had hung up on him. He sighed heavily, by now Demitri was most likely only five minutes. He could run away into a different store and hide but playing games wasn't really Zach's thing. He knew that eventually Demitri would find him anyway, he always did some how.

Zach remembered specificity one time where they were at the infamous Three Barons Fair and they had lost each other in the large crowds. A pair of 14 year olds lost in a large crowed place...Mrs. Germana, Demitri's mom, must of had a heart attack but the surprising part was that she wasn't at all shocked when they came back. Anyway Zach was thinking that all hope was lost and he was going to die in this place but then about 6 minutes later Demitri comes up behind him and drgs him back to his mom.

How he found in that crowd was a mystery to Zach. He finished off his drink and set it aside, boy that was really tasty. The clear doors then slide open once again, Demitri walks in a tan trench coat that reaches to his knees, boot-cut blue jeans, a plain white shirt, and loose black leather gloves.

As he walked in he gave a quick sweep of the place, pausing slightly on the light brunette from earlier and turning his attention to Zach. "Ah! There you are!" he exclaimed as he walked to sit among Zach.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:53 pm

(wait which light brunnete? Misty?Well, if she is..then)

The swooshof the clear doors of the cafe brought me to attention, I yawned and slowly moved my gaze, watching the odd looking young man walk in. He looked at me for a brief second, thend began to walk towards the both where the dude with the blond hair was. I raised one eyebrow, wow, that was the weirdest couple of friends if I've ever seen one. A normal looking guy, friends with a guy that wore trench coats, motorcycle gloves, and a plain white shirt and boot cuts. I giggled slightly and quickly averted my gaze, well, I guess the oposites attract thing applied to friendships also.

I was extremely bore by now, and wondered when this stupid steamer of mine was going to cool off. I glanced at my ring.. It was a yellow olive color. If I remembered correctly the power was air/wind. Hmmm. I raised my hand and placed one finger over the hole in the lid of the cup, where you drink. I felt power surge through my arm, then a large gust of wind came out my finger, and into the cup. Uh-oh. Too much at one time. With the force and the air filling up the lid, and what not. The lid quickly flew off, hitting me right in the face, and the steamer sloshed in the cup, almost spilling. Thoughs were some side effects when you try to cool down your drink using the air power. I sighed, and wipped off my face a bit.

(OMG what if Demetri was like an Evermoor hunter?! Duuude that would bring the action up a bit!!! Oooh, and like he had been in a disguise earlier, and chaced her, thats why he looked at her now.. Hmmm. I'm liking this!! Hehehehe! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:14 am

(Yes Misty! I was thinking more along the lines of Demitri of being an evermoor and that's why he's wearing the gloves, but him being an everknight wouldn't be bad either. The reason why he paused on Misty a bit is because he thought she was cute. Also Lily won't be in this rp.)

"Hey.... " Zach said dully.

"What? Not Happy to see me?"

"No not right now."

"Oooohhh, that makes me sad man." Zach sighed and watched as his friend grabbed his drink and took a good guzzle of it.

"You know I have Mano, right?" Demitri's face squished up a bit in disgust and shock.

"You're kidding me, right? You should of told me that before I drank some!"

"Well you shouldn't drink other people's drinks without permission." Zach watched his friend that began to freak out, Zach himself holding back a smile. Demitri started to grip onto the chair and breathing in and out deeply, trying to calm himself.

"It's alright Demitri, you'll make it through." Demitri told himself. Zach finally couldn't hold back any longer and started to laugh.

"Dude I'm just kidding. I don't have Mano or any sickness right now. Just messing with you....you should of seen the look on your face..."

"Oh shut it."

Last edited by Colenasta on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 pm

(Ooooh! Hmm, well, or he could be an Evermoor... but like a bad one.. but then that would completely erase the fact he'd even be friends with a regular human.. nevermind! lolz)OMG!! I read Twilight!! It's soooooooooooooooooooooo goooooodd!!!!)

I finnished cleaning the sticky stuff off my fingers and off my face, well it wasn't really sticky, considering it was just milk, with some flavoring, but the flavoring created a slight stikyness. And besides, I didn't want to smell like someone off a dairy farm with milk all over myself. Being the nosy girl I was, I had subconciously been listening in on the two mens conversation. I glanced over when I heard the blonde speak, then noticed the panicked look on the other guys face. I giggled and quickly turned my head away, considering it had been a little louder then I had intended it to be.

The expression on his face had been utterly priceless. I pushed my hair over my shoulder and let it create a wall between us, so that they wouldn't see me laughing and think it was rude that I was eavesdropping.. Wait thats the wrong word.. I was cdasually listening as I went about my own buisness.. not quite eavesdropping right?! OK, fine.. I had been SORTA eavesdropping. I clamed my laughter and sipped at the still hot beverage in my hands. Glancing now and then over at them.

I noticed a man in a long trnch coat gazing in the window at me. The same one from earlier. Panic quickly overtook my face. I looked around frantically. My breathing increasing a bit. Calm down Misty! I tried to tell myself. But I couldn't hide the expression of fear that had washed over my face. My hands shook as I slowly slid out of the booth. I walked towards the door. Planning on using my powers and suddenly disappearing. That could work... Hmm lemme see.. what mood was for invisibility? Or air... or forcefields.. I could create an invisibility forcefield.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Demitri continued to glare at his friend. Zach raised an eye in question.

"Oh come on man! It was just a joke, you haha hehe." Demitri huffed a bit.

"You should of taken a picture! Geez if you're going to do that type of stuff then have a camera ready."

"Well excuse me, princess!" Zach said remembering one of the weird stupid cartoons Demitri had shown him. He believed it was called Zelda and if he recalled correctly the cartoon was based off the video game Zelda. In the cartoon the main character, Link, would say that phrase so often that it would annoy the hell out of you. By the time that visit was done with Demitri, Demitri had almost been killed by Zach.

"You're excused." Zach laughed dully, while Demitri smiled at his cleverness. They continued to chat about how odd that cartoon was. People went in an out of the store but one man caught Zach's eyes in particular. As the man walked in he had trench coat on, shades, black leather pants, and short blond hair.Could his eyes be deceiving him? Zach quickly raised out of his seat and cautiously walked over to the man. The man was trying to avoid Zach's gaze, trying to casually walk away.

"Henry?" the man slowly turned around to face Zach.

"Hello Zach." a smile came Zach's and Demitri's face. Demitri watch as the brothers reunited in a friendly hug. As zach Henry a full embrace, Henry just lightly hugged him back. Zach took mental that later he would ask him questions about where he has been at for the past 5 years. Henry's brother offered him to seat with him, and of course he accepted and stuffed his glasses in his pocket, revealing dark brown eyes that his mother carried.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:04 pm

(But it wasn't demitri... it was like the actual man that had followed her.. ?!)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 pm

I saw the man walk in and begin talking to the men that were at the booth. I took this advantage, to sneak away insconpiciously. Gracefully enough I made my way to the door, just a few more steps and I'd be home free. Yeah right! My clumsy trait suddenly kicked in at that moment and my legs intwerwined with eachother as I was walking so fast, and before I knew what was happening I was sprawled on the floor, people in the cafe jogging over to me. "Are you ok?" I heard atleast 10 different voices say at once. I groaned and nodded pushing myself to my hands and knees.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 pm

(Wait.. hold on confused, Demitri is Zachz friend, and has nothing to do with everknights. And then the guy that walked in was the one that chased Misty earlier? Sorry I'm gettign confused, too many trench coat dudes! lolz)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:17 pm

(yes that is correct)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:10 am

(OK.. Well, I replied, it's on page 4 :P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:11 am

(Alright!)

After sitting down all three guys noticed that a girl fell to her face. Zach automatically got up to see if the poor woman was okay. Demitri slowly walked over observing the scene, he had no doubt that the woman was okay but just in just he stood, and Henry stayed in his seat waiting patiently for the two to come back. Zach's table being one of the closet to the door he was one of the first to get there.

"Hey, you alright Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:46 pm

I looked up and nodded. "Yeah.. thanks I'm fine." I recognized him to be the friend of the other tall one in the trench coat, the one who had chased me. I stared at Zach a little longer than neccesary trying to figure out if he was an evermoor or just a normal human, or an everknight. I completely forgot about the fact that my hands were no longer in the safety of ym pockets. I used my right hand- the one with the ring. To brush a strand of hair away from my face. Then I pushed myself to my feet and winced, my knees were sore from hitting the floor. I rubbed the knee caps a bit. I glanced at my hand it was a jade green. I was alert. Oops! I stuffed my hand into my pocket, a little to obviously though. Then I looked around me at all the people staring at me, some asking if I was all right. "Yes.. yes I'm fine.. thank you." I replied to a bunch of questions. Then glanced back at Zach. Then at his friend then looking at the door. Maybe this was a trap! I had to get away from these people. Those Everknight sstopped at nothing!
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:43 pm

"Alright just want to make you sure you weren't badly injured." Zach then turned back to his table, as well as Demitri. Henry's eyes were on that woman, he knew now more than ever that woman was an Evermoor, a chance to obtain an ring. Henry figured that she would be a fairly easy target, fairly easy meaning that if he made a sneak attack on her. If he made an obvious attack on her she would surely win.

Henry's eyes followed her as walked out the door. Zach and Demitri sat down, Demitri noticed right away that Henry's had unusual gaze in his eyes, Demitri looked at what he was staring at.....oh no. When the girl had gotten up and pulled back her hair he automatically knew that she was a Evermoor like himself.

Zach was oblivious to the fact that his brother was staring at the girl that just left, he thought that he was just staring into space.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 am

I smiled and nodded, that was nice of him. "Thanks.. I'm fine.." I repeated and slowly turned walking out the door. I broke into a run once I was outside, I quickly ran around the corner to a dark-ish place, I looked around once, then looked at my ring, time to use those powers that came in handy ever so often. It was a greenish yellow, hmm, I tried to recall what power might come with that, controlling others. Noooo, thats not what I wanted. I bit my lip and tried to change my emotions, thinking no matter what I was still preoccupied. OOH! Thats it! Preoccupied! Teleportation. Perfect. I concentrated on a picture in my head of my bed room, I closed my eyes and thought hard.

All of a sudden I started disappearing pixel by pixel, then reforming myself in my room. I smiled contented and collapsed onto my bed. I closed my eyes and yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:30 am

Henry watched as she turned the corner, by now she was probably far away. He gave a small huff and played with a napkin that was laying on the table. Demitri knew why Henry was a little upset and chuckled a bit, Zach was still not getting what was going on. He stared in blank confusion at the two of them, his eyes asking what in the world was going on. Zach unfortunately didn't get an answer...at least not at that very moment.

"So wait why are you laughing Demitri?"

"Oh nothing dude, you know just thinking of random things." Demitri would of told what he was really laughing about except the fact that he had to keep the secret of evermoors existing quiet. Henry started to fidget in his seat, he REALLY wanted to get out of here. If he stayed here for too much longer he knew that his brother would start the quizzing and his brother knew that he was a terrible at lying.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:13 pm

My eye lids were heavy and I turned on my side rolling into a ball and yawning. Letting my eyes drift shut and slowly falling into a light sleep. (Haha sorry, but I don't have much to type :P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:28 pm

(it's fine. Hey is there for everknights to track down evermoors?)

Henry pretended to look at his watch.

"I'm sorry I must go." Zach look at him suspiciously.

"Where ya going in such hurry? This party is just getting started."

"Like I said sorry." with that Henry gave his bother a fake smile and quickly left.

"Something's up with him and that girl." Zach gave his friend an odd look.

"Oh come on, dude."

"No seriously, man, didn't you see the way his eyes were following her on the way out and how she was in a rush to get out as soon as Henry walked in?" Zach thought for a moment and rubbed his stubble a bit.

"Uhhh...no?" Demitri sighed in disbelief.

"Dude you seriously need to look around more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evermoor (PG-13)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: