.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Running (PG-13) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Running (PG-13) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Running (PG-13)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Running...
I run down the street, my breath coming in gasps, sweat streaking down my face, matting in my hair. A stitch pulled at my side as I looked over my shoulder fearfully, my light grey eyes helpless as he approached me. I wasn't the first to be cuaght, and I sure won't be the last. I felt like I as in a dream, where I was running in slow motion. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out...

Well, I don't know for sure, but I think we are at an abandoned island or city or something. From the books and movies I have seen and read, well, it looks to me like they want to take over the world, and shall keep on kidnapping until the bigger countries back down. Stupid governments.

Well, here I am, stuck in this abandoned house. I am not the only one here, all the others are the same, normal teenagers who have been caught for something... We don't know much, only that if you are taken out of the room, you never come back, and that we need to escape... soon. They aren't real nice, these people. They scare me. They yell at us, threaten us with punishments, but they never hurt us. Why? We don't know each other, and I don't think anyone has the guts to get to know anyone. I need to talk! I am scared... we all are.

Rules
*No details- Keep it PG-M rating please
*Maximum 3 characters- PLEASE TRY AND KEEP GENDERS EVEN!
*Follow the plot
*Follow all these rules
*You may be a captive, a free-teen or a capturer
*No pets
*Include everyone
*More than 3 line replys, please. 2 may be acceptable EVERY NOW AND THEN.
*Try and let everyone have a go. If you and someone else is on, please, reply maybe 3 or 4 times, then wait for the others.
*Charries must be 17 years old or over
*No more than 1 page without me
*Use the forms provided please
*Have fun!
I may add more things later on...

Full Name
Nickname
Nationality:
Hair colour
Hair length:
Eye colour:
Skin tone:{/b}
[b]Physique:

Wearing:
Personality
Captured, free-teen or capturer
Other
Picture:

Mine...
Full Name Rose Crystaline Black
Nickname Crystal, Rose
Age 17
Gender Female
Nationality: Australian
Hair colour Blonde
Hair length: Medium- Touches the bottom of her shoulder blades.
Eye colour: Bright Blue
Skin tone: Lightly tanned
Physique: Rose has a nicely curved shape. She has barely any fat, but still slightly muscular. She is atheletic and fit, but she is still very self-concious about her body.
Wearing: Jeans
Tshirt
Personality Rose is quiet and likes to keep to herself. Apart from her 'moments' she is a smart girl, and is very willing to learn new things. She likes meeting new people, and gets along great with others. Although she is small, she can be quite fiesty, not afraid at all to voice her opinion. She is outgoing and daring, despite being very silent.
Captured, free-teen or capturer Captured
Other Is played in first person and was the first person to be captured.
Picture: http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1525/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1525R-116644.jpg
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Full Name: Curtis Asa Meraine
Nickname: Ace
Nationality: American
Hair colour: Dark brown
Hair length: Short
Eye colour: Baby Blue
Skin tone: tan
[b]Physique: about average, a little bit more on the muscular side though

Wearing: the shirt he has on in the pic and some black dress pants
Personality:
. A bit of a smart Aliec
. Gets angry easily
. Usually means well
. Can get a little too full of himself at times
. A little rude at times
. Really clever but he just lazy most of the time to use it, basically a nerd in disguise
Captured, free-teen or capturer: Caputured
Other
Picture:

Ace! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:22 am

I shift my position in the corner, my dull hair dirty and matted, falling over my eyes, covering my face. I whimper and pull my knees closer to my chest. I lift my head, my once bright eyes, dull and sunken. I cast a way glance around. There wasn't many others in the room, although i didn't know anyone here. I sigh, and rest my head onto my forehead. I was tired and hungry, having tried to escape many times, but it was no use. I shiver violently and whimper again.

(Okay. I am absolutely hopeless at intro's so bear with me for now. =D)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 am

Ace tried to get out of their grasp to try to escape but it was no use he was caught and he didn't know where he was going. He yelled telling them to let him go as a last attempt but still no use. Ace didn't even know what he did wrong, today he was just playing chess in a local park then these crazy people come over and snatch him up. Now he was blind folded, all Ace could hope for was that he was going to be alright.

He heard a old metal swing open then he was shoved into the room, Ace stumbled in then he heard a rather loud slam from behind him, it slightly scared him. He hands were now free so he could take off his blind fold. He ripped off the old dirty once white blind fold, now he kinda regretted doing so.

Ace looked around the room, not very many people in the room, only about 7 other people here, people around his age. Ace sighed, why him? He continued to study both the room and it's people. The room itself looked like it needed a good cleaning and maybe some furniture, a paint over (wanna be white paint just isn't pretty), gray boring cement floors, dim lights (looks as though one of the bulbs was gonna go any minute), and not the mention the smell. It smelled of mildew and people that hadn't bathed in a long while.

The people of the room was almost as a bad as the room it self, if not worse. First off their clothes were all tattered, their face had some type of black smudge all over it, their over all expression was sorrowful they all looked extremely tired and worn out, and they all looked very hungry for both food and hope. Ace started to look for a way out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:42 pm

I look up as the door slams again and my blue eyes find a teenager, about a year older than myselgf, pacing about the room, trying for a way out. I sighed loudly and stand up. My legs were sitff, my wrists sore from being held behind my back for hours. I look at the boy, my hair fallingi nto my face messily. Brushing it aside I walk up to him to stand in his path. "It's no use." I whisper, my voice rough from dehydration and screaming. "I've already tried." I look around at the scratch marks on the wall and the bloody mess of my nails. I raise my eyebrows, but no humour, well, no emotion at all, touched my features.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:17 am

Ace turned to her and noticed the dullness and blankness of her face. It was obvious that she had no hope within her. "How long have you been here?" Ace was not liking the look of this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:17 am

I shrug. "I don't know. Too long. A week or two, at the very least." I sigh and look up at him. "I don't know what they want, but trust me, never, ever, follow them." I shudder, and slide down the wall, my arms crossed tightly across my chest. I shivered again, my thin shirt tattered and torn, my jeans now knee length.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 am

Ace looked suspiciously at her. "Why?" he asked. A week or two at the very least and she looked like that, wow. Ace NEEDED to get out of here and quickly. What attempts has this girl done to escape?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 am

I smiled grimly. "I don't know what they do, but whoever has gone, has never come back again." I shivered again, both with the memory and the coldness. I looked up at him, my eyes blank. The bruises on my cheeks were only faint, bit still slightly visible, the shadows under my eyes darkening with each day.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Ace looked at her face, she's obviously hasn't gotten a lot sleep. "Do you what happens to them once they are taken away?" This girl he was talking to was kinda creeping him out, but that was mainly because of the information that she was telling him but the bruises, matted hair, dark circles under eyes, the dullness of her eyes, and her dirty smelly clothing weren't really helping either though Ace bet that she was a very attractive woman anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:42 am

I sighed again and shrugged my shoulders. I leant my head back against the wall, closing my eyes. "No... I don't." I yawned widely and opened up my eyes to see him studying me. I blink, and blushed, looking down to play with a thread on my shirt. "When did they... catch you?" I ask softly, my voice barely audible, even in the silent room.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:15 am

Ace barely caught what she said but he still understood. "Ummm...this morning. I mean I was just walking down the sidewalk then suddenly I was knocked in the back of my head and then the next thing I knew I was being dragged around this strange building. I started to struggle and what not and here I am. Do you have any ideas why they would be catching people?" Ace looked up for a second and noticed a video camera above him......great being monitored.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:47 am

I followed his gaze wearily to the video camera. I laughed quietly to myself under my breath. Standing up again, I was still quite smaller than him.I looked up. He was pretty good looking. Get a grip of yourself! I yelled at myself. You are a captive for goodness' sake! I shaked my head from side to side. "No idea. I have no idea where we are, so, we could be on a deserted Island somewhere and the inhabitants are trying to take over the world for all I know." Well, that was a spot on guess when I look back on these days.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Great so the person that most likely been here the longest, taking a guess from looking around, doesn't even know. he noticed that she was looking up him and shook her head, weird.

"So what have you been doing for 2 week or how ever long you've been here?"

While waiting for an reply Ace decided to go take a very quick look at the door, he observed that it was metal, a bit rusty, and it look really heavy. After a short look he turned his head back to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:48 pm

I laughed softly, with no humour. "Nothing." I looked around at the others, my dull blue eyes searching the faces of the others. Not many left. I sighed as I looked back at him. "Absolutely nothing. By the way," I smiled slightly, "I am Rosaline, but many just call me Rose." My smile faded as I looked over at the others again.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:59 pm

"Ah hello Rose, name's Ace. Nothing? What do you guys do for food or water?" He looked over at the other people as well, most were quiet but some were whispering and looking at him funny. It felt sort of strange.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:45 pm

"Don't worry about the whispers. It happens to all the new ones." I shrug. "Umm. They usually give us 3 meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. That's it though. The food is ordinary, but better than nothing. We get water and sometimes really, really weak juice at meals."
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 am

Ace nodded his head, he kind of figured already that this is what happened to all the noobs. "Oh okay, I thought we were only given bead and some water and that's it." Ace scratched his head lightly, he had no more questions for Rose at this time.

He really hated it when people look at him and then whisper and he knew that they were talking about him. It drove him nuts. To take his mind off the matter he thought more about the matter at hand. Once he began thinking about it again the door behind him clicked open.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:39 am

My head shot up instantly as the lock for the door clicked, adn it swung open. "No..." I whisper. "No!" I jump up, grab Ace's hand and run into the next room. Before I lock the door though, I look at Ace, my eyes wide in fear. "That's them." I whisper before looking out again. They had picked up a young girl, only a year or so younger than me, and were dragging her out of the room. I rest my forehead against the cool metal frame and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:12 am

Ace didn't know exactly what was going on as he was being dragged into some other room (there's two rooms?). Ace wanted to ask her what was happening but figured he would soon find out anyway. She whispered to him saying that was them, Ace out of the corner of his eye watched them carry away a girl. Ace felt like he had to do something but his head stopped him, it asked him what was he going to do about it, the guys that were carrying her away were big and Ace wasn't exactly the strongest guy you'll ever meet.

Ace sighed angerly, he felt so weak and helpless. The door opened again and the guys carried her out of the room and the door clicked again. He needed to come up with some type of plan, to figure out what's going on or at least find a way out. He clenched his fists, he really did not like this place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:32 am

Ooc: Yeah, sorry, I forgot to say that. It was sort of an on-the-spot thing in the last post... Ugh. I hate that. But, yeah, there's a room for the girls, and a room for the boys, with bathrooms leading off that. There's also the main room, and another room. The other room is where they are now.)

I watched out of the corner of my eye, Ace standing in the middle of the room, a dark expression on his face. I raise my head slowly and blink. "I know. I know how you feel." I turn back to the door and open it slowly. I look around before walking out and over to the wall I was leaning against before. I really do have to get out of here. I think to myself while inspecting the high, barred windows and the metal doors.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 am

Ace walked up to one of the barred windows, he gazed at the perfect blue sky, not a cloud in sight but then again he couldn't see very far. He wished he was at home playing video games with his friends or playing cards. Ace then thought about his family, he sighed, he could only imagen what they were going through right now.

His mom was probably in tears, his dad calling the police and then pacing, his twin sisters......he wasn't quite sure how they would handle this. He absolutely had to get out of here and soon. He looked away from the window and to Rose for a moment "Rose in what ways have you tired getting out of here?" Maybe this would spark some ideas for Ace.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:03 am

I turneed my head and gazed up at his lost expression. Smiling slightly I looked out of the window he was staring at, my thoughts lost. "I tried to force my way out when they came in with someone new. Umm... I tried to slip between the bars, but I got stuck when i go to my waist..." I had to laugh at that memory, crying as I struggled to get back to the ground. "I also tried to dig my way through the bricks. There's a loose one over there." I pointed to a small hole in the wall, and a brick half sticking out, turned the wrong way.
"I also did some other stupid things, bit I was half-asleep for most of them, so I don't remmeber much."
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:50 pm

"Hm I see...so I'm guess you didn't get very far with the brick one eh?" As he asked he walked over to the loose brick on the wall and played with it a bit. He wondered if they were all still in the same city as he was or if they were in a completely different one. He played with the brick until it fell out and then he looked inside nothing but the pitch black darkness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:03 am

"Nope." I walked over to him, my hands in my tattered ton and wornd, smelly old jeans pockets. "Nothing. At all." I smiled slightly as I watched him, leaning against the wall. "Where do you come from?" Even I was surprised by my sudden change of attitude. I shivered at the sudden changes but looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

Running (PG-13)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: