.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Fan Fiction EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Fan Fiction EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Fan Fiction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Fan Fiction   Fan Fiction EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:06 am

This one is better than the last, promise Smile
Made many changes in my way or writing though.. Rather than a Script-like Way, I Made it First person, with Kevin's POV. Very Happy
Well... enjoy! Very Happy

P.S: This Story can be Read by Non-JB fans too... It doesn't have to do with their music, its a Love story Smile So Give it a Chance, even if you don't love the Jonas Brothers.

“We Love you!! OMG! Jonas Brothers!!” I could hear the Crowd Scream as me, Nick and Joe ran out onto the Lit Stage. Thousands of Fans stood before us, screaming and freaking out. My Heart nearly jumped out of my Skin when I Heard the Shouting! I pulled my Guitar over my shoulder and looked over the Crowd, then at Joe and Nick. Joe was starting a Wave on the crowd and Nick was setting up his Guitar. I feel like the Luckiest guy on the planet when I’m on stage. I looked over the crowd once More; all their Faces were Red, Yellow or purple from the Stage lights... “How is every doing tonight?” I asked through the mike on my Shirt. I couldn’t hear one clear reply, but thousands of Screams. “Awesome” I Said with a Bright smile, my Heart thumping fast, I Always loved doing concerts...
“Let’s Get Started!” I could Hear Joe shout into his Mike with an enthusiastic voice. All the People in the crowd screamed louder still, and we began the concert.
-After the concert-
I pulled my Guitar off myself and looked at the crowd, few people now stood in the Seats, cleaning up, and everything was quiet except for some Small Talk, the Usual. “Well I’m pooped” Joe said and sat down on a chair backstage. “Get up and help!” Nick said with a scrunched face as he wrapped up cords. I Looked at Joe just in time to see him stick his tongue out immaturely at Nick, then get up and start helping. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes… I had all my Cords and stuff wrapped up, so I Jumped Off the Three-foot stage and looked around. I could see John, and Jack, My mom and my Dad in the Audience, talking. And of Course; Frankie was jumping from chair to chair, in his own little world. I looked around more, except farther and out to beyond the concert-area. There I Saw a Girl. Dressed in Old Clothes, Seemed about my Age, And She was looking at me with a very soft smile pulling at her lips. And Although She watched us, she only stood there quietly. It confused me a lot… I took my Gaze off her and to Joe and Nick, Joe was sitting again, and looked Half-asleep, and Nick was sitting on the end of the Stage waiting for Mom and Dad to finish up talking to John and Jack. I sighed softly to myself and looked back over to the Girl, she was gone. I Looked all around the place, and even Walked over to where she was, but she was gone without a Trace. “Hey Joe” I Called from about 40 feet away. “What?” I heard him reply in a tired tone. I looked back behind me to where the Girl was once more, and delayed my reply to Joe. “Ah, never mind” I Said in a Low tone. Although it made me feel selfish to think about it; it was strange to me that a Girl stood Right there, the perfect chance to come see me, Nick and Joe, but she didn’t do it, or even scream or talk…
I took in a Deep breath of the chilly Air, I Loved the Fall Nights.
“Kevin?” I heard a voice call from slightly far away. “Huh?” I Replied and looked over, There he, nick, Big Rob, Mom Dad, Frankie and Nick were standing there, All tired and waiting for me.. That was embarrassing. “Coming” I Replied. I shifted my gaze down to the pavement as I jogged over to them.

-At home-

“Kevin, what was with you tonight? It was like you were in a Different world...” Joe said to me from his Top Bunk, I heard him throwing a Rubber Ball at the ceiling over and over again.
“I don’t know...” I Replied to him and sat down on my Bottom Bed. “I saw this girl...-“I started, “I Saw Thousands of Girls... What’s new?” Joe said, interrupting me. “Would you listen?” I asked him in a slightly snappy tone, I didn’t mean to… But I was tired, and I hated when he interrupted me like that.
“Sorry” He said in a low tone and stopped bouncing the ball off the wall.
“Thanks.” I Said and lay down on my pillow, staring at the bottom of his bed. “I saw this Girl, after the concert, It was kind of weird... I Felt like I Had known her for eternity… But I’ve never seen her before”
“Are you sure She hasn’t come to a concert before?” Joe asked me. After a Loud Creak on the Bed, He flipped over upside down and was staring at me from the top bunk.
“I don’t think so… I Think she was Poor” I Replied without making eye contact with Joe.
“Oh...” Joe replied and flipped back up to his bed. “Hey do you think If I Jumped off this bed, I could make it to the Sofa?” He asked completely off the subject as he looked over at our Sofa on the other side of the room, his pupils getting larger.
I didn’t show that I Was Disappointed he wasn’t listening right there, although I was. “I wouldn’t do that” I Told him, I Hardly cared… Like he would stop even if I said not to…
“I’m going to try” Joe said and stood up on the bed.
“Just don’t kill yourself, Danger” I Replied and Sat up, moving back towards the wall on the bed.
Joe got in the position to jump, but was interrupted by Nick’s walking in. “Hey Joe, Mom wants you...” He said in his usual calm tone, but widening his eyes when he saw Joe about to jump.
“Darn it...” Joe said in a disappointed tone and Jumped off his bed and onto a Bean Bag chair, making a perfect landing, he was past Nick and out of the room.
“Are you alright?” Nick asked, apparently he had noticed I looked like I was stirring…
“I’m fine” I Lied with skill, I Knew Nick was one to listen, but I didn’t want to take up his time with my problems.
“Okay” He said and quietly shut the door, I Listened and stood still ‘till I couldn’t hear his footsteps down the hall anymore.
“Ugh” I moaned silently and lay my head on my pillow again, this was driving me insane… But I just figured it was nothing and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fiction   Fan Fiction EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:34 am

“Kevin….Kevin…” I heard only slightly, “Ugh...” I moaned and rolled over, pulled my jacket over myself. “Kevin Get up!” I Heard, clearer this time, at the same time as Joe pulling me off my Bed.
“What do you want?” I Snapped and moved back up the bed, shoving my face back into my soft pillow.
“We’ve got a CD signing, Genius” Joe snorted and stepped back, running a hand through his hair and looked around and sighed.
“Oh Poo!” I said in a more awake tone as I leaped up from my bed. From the look Joe was giving me, I could tell my hair was a wreck. I looked down to see my Nice Shirt wrinkled and messed up... “Crud’ I muttered to myself, realizing I hadn’t undressed before bed…
“Tame that Rats nest and come downstairs” Joe said, holding back laughter. I Reached over to hit his arm gently, but he jumped right out of my Reach and Bolted before I Could. He is the Most Wirey person I’ve ever met.
-An Hour later, downstairs-
“I didn’t make us late did I?” I asked with a frown as I poured Coffee into a Cup and started drinking it.
“Only THREE HOURS” Joe said with an Angry Face, he scoffed and Sat down on the couch after that.
“THREE HOURS?!” I said loudly, spitting out the coffee All over our granite counters.
“BAHAHA!!!!” Joe Said and stood up, looking at me leaning forward, and the coffee. “AHAHA!!” He continued to laugh and fell backwards on the couch, rolling onto the floor.
Nick laughed a little, but barely.
“We’re not late are we…” I asked in a low tone, figuring we weren’t.
“No” Our Mom replied as she walked into the room, she gave a warning glare to Joe.
Joe glanced at our Mom, then pulled all the throw pillows back on the couch and sat down properly, avoiding her eyes.
“Kevin clean it up, please…” She said to me. “The Signing starts in a Half an Hour, same place you guys played last night… Rob is taking you.”
“Alright…” I replied, giving Joe a Quick Glare, I Grabbed a Towel and started wiping the counters, trying to get the shine it had before I spat all over it, back.
“Joe you’re such a dork…” Nick said and sat on the arm of the couch.
Joe made a Mocking face at Nick, wiping it off his face quickly. He looked around and yawned.
I finished wiping up the mess I Made and sighed. “We’d better leave now” I said, “Is Rob outside?”
Nick stood up and walked over to the front door “Yes” He said, spotting Big Rob by the Bus.
“Ok Guys…” I Said as I grabbed my jacket. “Let’s go” I added and opened the door for them.
Nick and Joe paused and looked at Each other, “SHOTGUN!” They both said at once and Bolted out the door, brushing by me. I watched just curious to see who would get it. Joe jumped in, Nick Jumped on top of Him and shoved him out, they continued that cycle 5 times before Nick finally pulled the Seatbelt over his lap. “Hah” He taunted and pushed Joe away, shutting the door.
Joe smiled and jumped in the back door of the Bus, walking past the Table and the kitchen and sitting on a couch. “Back here is better!!!!” He called to Nick.
“No its not!!” nick called back.
‘My Brothers are so weird’, I thought to myself as I Ran in, Sitting beside Joe in the back.
“Ready?” I heard Rob say from the front.
“Yes” Me, Nick and Joe all replied at once.
Rob nodded and started the Bus up, pulling out of our Yard. He had it down getting it out without breaking anything. .

I yawned and looked around the back of the Bus as I Felt it shift, meaning we had gotten on the highway. I felt like Talking to someone- about anything! But of course, there was nothing to talk about…
“Hey Nick” I Started and leaned back on my chair, putting my foot up on the table.
“Huh?” He replied, shifting his gaze to me slowly.
“A-“ I started and looked at him closer. “Are you tired?” I Asked and widened my eyes at how tired he looked.
“Yes” He aid glumly and looked towards the front of the bus with a sleepy scowl. “Joe kept me up all night, bragging that he jumped from the bunk bed to the sofa…”
I couldn’t help but laugh when I Heard that- “He really did that?!” I asked in surprise. “Wow...’ I Said after seeing Nick Nod.
“Sweet home, Alabama! Where the Skies are soooo blue! Sweet Hoooooome, Alabama-“ I could hear Joe yowling from the front Seat, I Couldn’t see him, but I Could see Big Rob twitching from his purposely bad singing.
Despite my Desires, I said nothing.
-At the Signing-

I stood up in the Bus and walked out, careful not to fall off the stairs, He stepped onto the pavement and looked around. I could see Girls stuffed everywhere like they weren’t eve people; they were on top of the Fences, behind them, in the building, everywhere! It was hard to believe that we started out only having 400 fans at this point.
“Kevin” Nick said, breaking my moment of silence just to take it all in… “What?” I asked him and turned around. Nick gave an evil smirk as he looked from me; To Joe who was still in the front seat, helping Rob with something, Nick jumped down all the stairs off the Bus and ran over to me. “Don’t sit on the far right chair…” He said in a whisper into my Ear. He raised an eyebrow, that couldn’t be good… But it didn’t involve me, so I just pretended Nick told me nothing…
“Sweeeettt Hommmeeee Allaaabaaaamaaaa!!!!” Joe yelled from the Bus as he came to the Door. The Girls hearing him singing only made them scream more… - It was amazing that no matter How Stupid or Annoying a Thing he did, they always thought it was adorable! From our Side…. It wasn’t always as cute as it seemed. I looked back to see Big rob catching up with me and Nick and Joe walking behind me, I slowed down so Rob could get in-front of me and looked around as I Walked on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fiction   Fan Fiction EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:35 am

Joe had a grin across his face as he looked around at all the People Screaming around us; He found it amusing to rouse them by Winking, or waving in their direction. It was kind of funny, though.
When we got to the Table, I Walked over to it and scanned the Seats, First the one on the Left, Then the Middle, Then the Right…- Ah! Nick planted a Whoopi cushion on the Far Right seat… I laughed lightly to myself and sat down on the middle one.
Nick couldn’t help but laugh to himself as he came over and Sat down, I Could see the gleam in his eye that he couldn’t wait to finally prank Joe- the Prankster.
Joe walked over, facing all the girls behind the fence 10 feet in front of us, without even looking at the chair…- He kicked the Whoopi cushion off and sat down. “Nice try” He laughed at Nick playfully.
Nick scrunched his face and snorted, facing the Girls and putting his elbows on the table. “Let em’ in” Rob called to a Security Guard. The Guard nodded, and opened the Gate. In an instant, Almost every single person there came in at once. The First one to come in-front of me was a Little Blonde girl, about 10 or 11. “Hi there” I Greeted her in a soft tone. “What’s you’re name?” I asked.
“Li-Li-Li” the Girl staggered, her eyes were wide with excitement. “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!” She finally burst out. “Oh my Jonas, You’re actually Kevin Jonas!!” She screamed. “I’m a Huge Fan- You’re amazing- OMJ Can I Have a hug?” She said, almost too fast for me to even understand it. “Of course” I Laughed and reached over to table to Hug her.
The Rest of the Signing went well; no too-too insane fans came. And now there were just about 50 girls left, whom the Guards were struggling to get to leave.
“That went well” I said to Nick and Joe without looking at them, I Was simply staring at the Darkening Sky.
“Yeah it did!” Joe replied loudly and jumped onto his chair. “Did you see that Beautiful girl that came to get my autograph?” He asked excitedly.
I could see Nick trying to hold in his laughter as Rob helped him check his blood. “Nice Joe. Nice” He said without moving.
I laughed a little bit and looked around again. Just then, I looked over to beyond the fence again. And wouldn’t you know… There stood the Girl, The one I Saw yesterday! I tried to swallow, but couldn’t as my mouth was so dry. At that, I checked to make sure everyone was set in for a while. Nick and Joe were Chatting, Rob was getting some other fans out, and the other guards were standing by the Door. I looked back to the Girl, to my dismay, she was gone again. I quickly ran over to where she was, and looked back and forth. There I saw her running. “Hey wait!” I Called and started climbing over the fence, it was incredibly hard in Those Boots…
She looked back at me, but kept on running.
Maybe it’s Nervousness…, I Thought to myself, after that I ignored my own thoughts and jumped down off the fence, and started chasing her. She was fast, But Gladly I Was faster. I Caught up to her and jumped in front of her. “Hi” I said, catching my breath.
She stayed silent and just stared at me straight in the eyes.
I tried to ignore the fact that she looked at me as if I was an alien. “Are you alright?” I asked her. “You seem hungry… and cold.” I Added and continued to try to catch my breath.
“I am” She replied, pulled the old clothes she had on closer to her body. “You… you are Kevin Jonas right?” She asked me, her bright blue eyes shimmered in the Fall sun.
“Right… And you are?” I asked her, finally catching my breath, I felt so bad for her. She was dressed in old, Ripped, dirty clothes, her face was Dirty, and she was shaking. I couldn’t tell if it was because she was starved, or cold.
“My name is Jennifer” She replied and swallowed hard, She simply stared into my eyes, and I did the same.
“Well Jennifer…” I Said with a Bright Smile across my Face. “How would you like to come back to My, Joe and Nick’s house with us?” I offered her.
Instantly she broke her gaze with me and looked back to Joe and Nick, and then at me. “You mean it?” She asked in an exited, yet shaky voice.
“Of course” I replied. “You can Shower, We’ll give you clean clothes, and we’ll have dinner with you” I added into the offer.
“That sound gre-“She started, but looked back and kept her gaze locked.
I waited a moment before looking to where she was, there I saw a Very small Girl, only about 4 years old. She was dressed in barely anything, and had the cutest emerald-green eyes I’d ever seen. “Aw.” I couldn’t help say out of pity.
“She is my sister…” Jennifer told me and looked at me. “If she can’t come, neither can I” She said in a struggled tone.
“Well…” I said and looked at The Little girl. “I’m sure it’d be no problem” I said, the smile returning to my face, I Hope she would give me a smile back.
“Then we will come” Jennifer said and Ran over to the little girl. “Lexi, we’re going to have dinner with the Jonas brothers!” She told her. Her sister got a huge smile on her face at the word ‘dinner’. She ran over to me instantly and hugged my leg.
My heart nearly broke in two as I felt her rib cage on my hand. She was so thin… I reached down and picked the little girl up, not minding how dirty it would get me. I reached over softly and kissed her on the cheek. “c’mon” I Said to Jennifer. She smiled and hurriedly caught up with me.
I pondered for a moment as I continued to glance at Lexi’s clothes, they smelled Awful, They were filthy, too small, and so old, it felt as if I Pulled at it, it would shred. “W-Where have you guys been staying?” I Asked uneasily as I tried to ignore how bad Lexi smelled… She couldn’t help it.
“Anywhere possible” Jennifer replied in a low voice as she looked down and slowed a bit. “Life hasn’t been good to us since she was born.” She added; I could see a small tear welling in her Right eye.
“Why haven’t you gone anywhere for help?” I asked, it didn’t make much sense to me. Maybe Jennifer wasn’t young enough to be helped for Free, but Lexi certainly was.
“The hospitals were full…” Jennifer replied in a raspy voice. “I tried to go to peoples’ homes for help, but they just shut the door in my face.”
“People around here can be like that…”
“I know”

I wondered for a moment as there was an awkward silence between us, as I Opened my mouth to say something; we had come to the Building. I set Lexi down and looked up, only to see Joe and Nick about 10 feet away, staring at me.
“Aw!” Joe said as he saw Lexi, He jumped off the Stage and ran over, stopping flat as he smelled them both. He loved kids, but bad smells he couldn’t stand. “Kevin?...” He asked me and plugged his nose.
Nick studied both the Girls from the stage, finally he figured out what had happened, at least mostly.
“Is this the Girl you told me about last night?” Joe asked me. I nodded.
“Wow…” Joe said, and then looked at them both with a smile. “Well you can’t go around looking, and smelling, like that!” He said and grabbed Lexi’s hand, gently taking her to the bus.
I gave a bright smile to Jenifer; she was staring, no, gazing, at me, Nick and Joe.
“So what’s going through you’re mind?” I asked with a smirk.
“Everything” Jennifer replied, a more confident smile on her face than I Had seen before. “Can we go?” she asked, exited.
“Course, Just follow Nick to the Bus” I told her and Ran to Rob. “Her Rob- Change of plans” I told him, hoping he wouldn’t be angry.
“Ho- “He started, then reached up and plugged his nose. “Kevin, why do you smell?” He asked me and took a big step back.
I laughed gently out of embarrassment and looked back real quick, Nick was taking Jennifer into the Bus, and Joe was playing with Lexi. I Turned to face Rob again and told him the Story.
“Okay” Rob replied and grabbed the keys to the bus. “Let’s go” He said just before running to the bus.
I smiled and chased after him; so far everyone seemed to be okay with this. But still- I Felt like I Knew Jennifer a Long time- or my whole life.
As I Walked into the Bus, I saw Jennifer sitting on the couch I was. She was looking around it with a shimmer in her eyes. She looked absolutely amazed. I looked over to the Right side and I Saw Joe sitting in the Drivers seat with Lexi, pretending to let her drive. And in the back, Rob was helping check Nick’s blood sugar again. “Joe, don’t start the bus” He said in a stern tone without looking up from nick’s arm.
I laughed gently to myself as I Walked back and sat down across from Jennifer. She didn’t look at me and continued to stare at the room- but I stared right at her. I simply couldn’t shake it- I never felt this way when I looked at someone before.
“Joe, Out of the front seat” Rob said as he walked over to it.
“Aw Rob, can’t you let us drive?” Joe asked and gave him a puppy-dog Face. Lexi looked up and gave him the same look- copying off Joe.
Rob laughed and grabbed Joe’s arm, he pulled him up and on to the front seat. Lexi giggled.
“Party pooper, huh Lex?” Joe whispered into Lexi’s ear.
“I Heard that” Rob said and sat down with a thud.
“Heard what?” Joe asked innocently and looked out the window.
“Joe you’re such a dork” I joked and leaned back.
Before I knew it, we were home. “C’mon Jennifer” I Said to Jennifer as I Stood up and reached for her hand. She gave me a Bright smile and took my hand, standing up.
By now, Lexi was fast asleep in Joe’s arms. He stood up and carried her inside.
Nick yawned and rubbed his eyes as he brushed past me and Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fiction   Fan Fiction EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:36 am

“We’ll have to find a place for you to stay” I Told Jennifer. “But you can stay here tonight, of course” I added. I wasn’t about to leave her with nowhere to go…
“Okay” she replied simply and looked up into my eyes as she looked. When I looked back down at her, I could tell she was feeling the exact same way I Was.
“Kevin?” I heard my mom say; apparently she had seen Joe bringing Lexi in.
I made sure Jennifer got safely inside before shutting the door behind us. “I’ll explain later mom…” I told her. “Jennifer, I’ll show you the bathroom… Do you want to take a Bath and Bathe Lexi?” I asked her. She nodded quickly and started upstairs. “Be right back” I told my mom and ran up. “Joe bring Lexi in here” I Said to Joe from upstairs. He nodded and ran up with her, careful not to drop her.
I walked to the bathroom door, Jennifer following me, and showed her the bathroom. “Towels are in the closet, you can borrow my mom’s sweats and a T-shirt to sleep in tonight” I Said to her.
He smiled brightly and walked in. “Thanks so much” she said and grabbed Lexi from Joe and Shut the door. I just stood there staring at the door.
“Kev?” Joe asked my and waved his hand in front of my face.
“Huh?” I Asked and slowly looked back at him.
He just laughed; “C’mon” He said and grabbed my arm, yanking me towards the stairs.
“Fine” I said and ran downstairs.
“Explaining time” My mom told me. She was giving me ‘The stare’. You know the stare that you get from you’re mom When you did something wrong? That’s what I was getting right there, full-power.
“All I did was brought a poor person home, Mom.” I said in defense of myself. “She was just sitting there- and her sister- and she had nowhere to go- and-“I staggered, I Couldn’t stand it… She was still giving me ‘The’ look!
“Kevin it is way more than that” She said and got the look off her face. “How can you trust her? Where are they going to stay? What are they going to wear?” She asked me. “You’re Father Is going to be very upset…”
“Mom, I don’t know how, or why- But I Can totally trust her. And I Can use my money to pay for their clothes.” I defended more.
“Kevin…-“ She said, I Could tell she was upset, But giving in! “Alright- They can stay for Three nights tops” She said.
“YES!” I said out of excitement and sprung towards my mom, hugging her tightly. “Thanks mum” I said in almost a mumble and jumped back, running upstairs. I skipped three stairs every step.
My Mom just shook her head a little and smiled, walking to the kitchen.
I walked Nick’s room door and stopped, I could hear Nick and Joe talking…- This would be interesting to listen to. I stuck my ear against the door and listened quietly.
“No, I can totally jump over you’re bed” Joe said, I could hear him stepping back closer to the Door.
“Joe, You’re gonna break something in here” I heard Nick protest.
“C’mon, don’t be a party pooper, I can do it!”
“Fine…” Nick said, giving up and laughing lightly.
Joe licked his lips and stepped back closer to the door, I could hear his breathing through it. Then- Him running aaanddd- CRASH!
“oww…” Joe mumbled from the other side of the bed.
“Joe, dude you broke my side table!!” Nick shouted and ran over.
I couldn’t help but laugh, I took a step back and opened the Door, “Hey guys- heard a crash what happened?” I asked, as if I didn’t already know.
“Joe did a Stupid stunt…” Nick murmured from the other side of his bed, picking up his stuff.
“Stupid? More like Brave!” Joe corrected him and stood up, wobbling a bit.
“Yeah, Right” Nick laughed and stood up. “Kevin- do you hear knocking?” He asked me with a confused face.

“OH SNAP!” I said, I Had completely forgotten about Jennifer! “One minute!” I said through the door as I Sped by it and downstairs. I ran to the kitchen and to my Mom. “Uh… Can you bring the girls clothes?” I Asked. “Its kind of a… I don’t know, girl thing” I said- no way I was bringing A Girl her clothes… gag.
“Alright” My mom replied simply and ran upstairs and into her room. She grabbed some sweat pants and walked handed them to the girls through the door.
“Thanks” Jennifer said and shut it again. I waited in the living room and watched TV.
A Few minutes later, Jennifer came out. I couldn’t help but laugh a little when I Saw Lexi coming down the stairs in Joe’s ‘Burnin’ up’ T-shirt. Jennifer was wearing a Black shirt of my mom’s, and some of her sweats.
“Hey” I Said as I looked at Jennifer and stood up.
“Hi” She smiled back. “It feels so good to be clean…” She said and sat down on the couch.
Lexi smiled and looked around the Living room- She spotted Joe on the recliner and dashed to him.
“Hey sweetie” He greeted her and pulled the footrest down. She smiled brighter and climbed onto him, curling up. It was so cute!
“So this is you guys’ house…” Jennifer said and stood up again, wandering around and looking at everything. “Yeah” I Replied to her and stood up. “You want a little tour?” I asked her, figuring it would give us time alone.
Just as Jennifer went to reply, my mom interrupted and cleared her throat. I swallowed hard and looked at her uneasily. “Joe can give her the tour- You can do dishes” She said.
“Bu-“ I said, but stopped as I realized I would only get in trouble if said but… I sighed to myself and walked to the kitchen.
Joe smiled to himself and stood up, setting the sleeping Lexi on the chair, he covered her with a blanket. “c’mon” He said and ran upstairs, Jennifer followed.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fiction   Fan Fiction EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:37 am

About a Half an hour later, I finished the dishes and grabbed a Towel. As I dried my hands, I Saw Jennifer and Joe coming down the stairs. They were walking right beside each other, and completely gazing into each others’ eyes.
“So you know you’re way around?” I asked Jennifer, trying to flash a smile even though I couldn’t stand the fact that Joe was stealing her from me.
“Uh huh” Jennifer replied and looked up at Joe with a twinkle in her eyes.
“Dinner is ready” My mom said with a smile and stood up. “Nick can you set the table?” she asked him.
“Yeah sure mom” He replied and went to do that.
“I’m going upstairs to get ready” I Said and ran up the stairs. Of course, rather than getting ready; I flopped on my bed with my face in my pillow and just thought.
Joe and Jennifer went and sat down at the table next to each other, and Lexi stayed asleep.
I waited a few minutes before getting up and running downstairs, by now everyone was at the table and waiting for me… I walked to the table and sat down between my Dad and Nick.
“Let us pray” My Dad said and bowed his head. “Dear God, please bless this dinner, This Family, And These kids who have come to us. Please keep Help us find them a home, and get them back on their feet. In Jesus name we pray, Amen” He said.
“Amen” Everyone repeated and picked up they’re silver wear. I put my elbow on the table and pushed my food around my plate. I could see Jennifer eating like she hadn’t for a week. But I couldn’t blame her because she didn’t! My Mom and Dad were eating slowly, Joe was stuffing his face, and Nick was just observing everything around him, taking a bite every so often.
“Uh… I’m not very hungry” I said in a low tone. “May I be excused?” I asked my Dad. He gave me a confused face and uneasily nodded to me.
I sighed softly to myself and grabbed my plate, bringing it to the kitchen. I dropped it in the sink and looked around. There was no way I could let Joe take a girl from me that I Think I Am really in love with.
“That’s unlike him…” I heard my Dad say from the dining room. That thought just completely faded from the conversation though and they started chatting.
I bit his lip and ran upstairs, I Had to think of what I was going to do…
I lay there silently for I don’t even know how long… Long enough that Dinner was done and they had all watched a movie. I lifted by head when I heard footsteps coming up, but just rolled over when I Saw it was Joe and Nick coming in.
“You Guys’ room is a mess…” Nick sighed. “Why do the Girl shave to stay in MY Room?”
“Just Find the floor in a spot and go to sleep” Joe laughed and climbed onto his top bunk.
Nick rolled his eyes playfully and laid his blanket on the ground. “Kevin. Dude, are you alive?” He asked me and lay down. I just mumbled to let him know I was fine.
“Oh my God, He Can’t talk!!” Joe laughed and sat down at the head of his bed.
“I think he CAN talk…” Nick corrected Joe and Sighed.
“Then why won’t he?” Joe asked.
“I don’t know…”
“Kevviiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?” Joe asked in a long voice and bent down over the side of the bed, staring at me.
Finally fed up, I turned my head and looked at him. “What?” I asked in a snappy tone.
“What’s you’re problem?” He asked and scrunched his nose.
“You are...” I murmured, but too soft to hear. “Nothing” I said in a louder tone and laid my head back down.
“Sure… So why did you miss dinner, and the movie?” He asked me, His head was getting red from being upside down.
“I wasn’t hungry” I said and sat up. I figured I’d drop acting depressed, And Sat up. “I’m just tired…” I added and rubbed my eye.
“Weellllllll……. Wake up!” Joe shouted in my face and attempted to Swing back up on his bed, Instead he went halfway, hit his head on the ceiling, and accidently threw himself right off the Bed, Landning with a loud thunk on the floor.
“Oh my God Joe are you alright?!” I asked frantically and jumped off my bed. He was laying infront of it, his head bleeding and he wasn’t conscience.
“JOE?!” I asked more frantically.
Nick jumped up and ran over. “Uh oh…” He said in a low tone, and then bolted out of the room, screaming “MOM” Like an insane person repeatedly, the whole way.
I bit my lip as the blood and uneasily bent down, picking Joe up. “Geez you’re heavy…” I muttered to myself with a groan. I looked at his Face, although I didn’t want to… Blood was screaming down the side of his cheek and his forehead has a dent the size of a Quarter on it. I instantly got in an even more ‘panicky’ mood And ran to the door, As I completely expected, my mom and Dad met me right there. “KEVIN WHAT HAPPENED?!” My mom screeched and covered the dent on Joe’s head with a Towel. Almost instantly it was covered in blood- That almost scared me to death.
“He fell off his bed and hit his head on the corner of the table” I said quickly. “Did anyone call an ambulance?” I asked as I Ran down the stairs with Joe still in my arms.
“Yes” My dad replied to me and ran down right behind me. “Take him outside it is here.” He said in a quick and rushed tone as he gently pushed my back to the front door. I opened it carefully and ran out onto the front lawn to the Ambulance. The only thing going through my Head was that Joe might Die- and it was party My fault.
“OH SNAP!” I said, I Had completely forgotten about Jennifer! “One minute!” I said through the door as I Sped by it and downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fiction   Fan Fiction Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Fiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: Amusement & Helpful things :: Your Creations-
Jump to: