.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
New Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
New Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

New Life

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:54 am

(Im Keandra from my rp XD)
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:09 am

Ooc: Ok
Bic: Aura watched the pool of water for a little time longer before howling. She scrambled up the Crevice wall and out into the open. She climbed up a particularly large tree and sat on a branch. Waiting, listening and watching.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Keandra stalked threw the shadows unseen and unheard .The Darkness covered her making nothing be seen,Her paws barley touch the ground making no sound.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:46 pm

Flame carried his catch back to his branch. He jumped up and laid down adn started to feast.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:09 pm

Aura watched as another female stalked underneath her. Deciding she jumped down from the branch in front of the wolf.
"Are you a member of the 4 Packs?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:16 pm

When he was done, Flame discrded the remains of the rabbit. His stomach growled, he was still hungry. Jumping down, he spotted some fish in the river. he sat at the water's edge, careful not to let his shadow fall on the water. As a fish swam by, he darted his paws into the water. He cuffed it out and clasped it in his mouth. he climbed back up the tree and started stripping the fish.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:13 pm

Midnight held herself on her haunches, ready to pounce at anything who got in her way, Sticking to the darkness, that screetched with fears of dead wolves. She hissed, electrical charges lashed out from her paws through the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Life   New Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2