.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Lost, Scared and Confused EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Lost, Scared and Confused

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Lost, Scared and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:15 pm

Summerdale High School, The Most Let loose, Care Free High School in the Entire state.
Summerdale High is known for the Teachers being Pushovers and The Principle acts younger than The Students. Not too many Students come here Due to their Parents wanting them to have an Excellent Education. But the Ones that do come Here Are having the Time of Their lives, even if it Does mean They May not have the Best Futures.

One Month at Summerdale, The student Body was planning a trip to a Remote Island near the Bahamas, When The morning Arose that they were to leave on the plane, Sure enough Every Student expected showed, And They were on their Way.
On The Plane Ride, about 3-quarters There, Something large and Black Crashed into the Side of the plane, causing a Large erruption and The Plane to come to a spiraling plunge into the Ocean.
Most of the Students Managed to swim To the Mysterious island, The ones that didn't were most likely with the pilot, and were gone for good.
Whe the Surviving students got to the Island, Their First impression was that They ere gonna Die. It was a Very grown out Jungle-Like area and Sounds that came from Animals they never heard of continued Without Dieing down one bit.

Strange things are happening on This island, There are No Adults, No Food, No Fresh Water and The pressures of being Stuck here is tearing us apart. Can you Survive?

RULES

No Powerplaying
No ignoring or being Rude
You MAY Playu a Mythical Creature. The Kiods don't know Theya re There yet, so All animals are still in hiding.
Ages 16-18
you may have friends, we're all from one high school! Ask someone who joins if they will have their character be Yours' friend.
If the RP sucks, tell me. XD My First in months.
Have fun!

Mythical Animals allowed~

~Dragons
~Unicorns
~Pegasus'
~Pixies
~Werewolves
~normal Animals allowed aswell (EX: Bear,Wolf)
~Unipegs

FORMS:

Name:
Personality:
Wearing:
Hair:
Physical Description:
Personality Description:
Photo:

Animal~

Name:
Personality:
Speices:
Fur Color:
Photo:

My forms:

Name:Shane Grey
Personality:Rude, Sarcastic, playful (in a rude way, AKA whats fun to him, not always others
Wearing:Dark Grey and Black striped Button down shirt with a White undershirt, Dark Faded jeans.
Hair:See picture
-pulling pranks

Dislikes:
-being told off
-being wrong
-Girls who nag

Physical Description: Strong, Tall, Athletic.
Personality Description: Very Rude. He is always picking at something, if not pulling a prank or Making Faces behind someone's back. He likes being the Center of attention but only when it is a Good cause (EX: Singing, playing guitar) On the other hand if he is Being Told off in public, where everyone Can hear, Theres no telling How he will react.
Friends:None
Photo:
Lost, Scared and Confused Joejonas_1218078555

Animal:

Name:NightShade (Kuro)
Personality:Dark, Mysterious, funny, can be sweet
Speices:Unicorn
Fur Color:Black
Photo:
Lost, Scared and Confused Black_unicorn

Last edited by DannitaXoxo on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was bored, i fixed it up :P btw JOE IS SOOO HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:31 pm

Name:Carly Champ
Personality:She is a smart girl with a bright outlook on life, she is optimistic and doesn't let anything bring her down. Normally you can find her in the stables with the horses, or in her house with her pets, or maybe just relaxing in a quiet place. She outgoing and fun, a go-getter, when she wants something she will not stop till she gets it. She is charming seductive and flirty, not much but you can find her chatting with guys here and there, but it's rarely you ever see her get serious with anyone, she's waiting for the perfect one.

When ever she see's someone with their nose stuck in the air, thinking their better than everyone; she puts them in their place, especially with those rude guys out there, she puts them where they belong and doesn't give up till she does it. She is relaxed, and laid back, calm and knows what to do in any bad situation, you'll rarely ever see her cry, unless she's in excrusiating pain, or she's having a bad day, (Which is bascially never). She is carefree and goes for spur-of-the-moment things. She sometimes frets over her hair and how she looks when she's going out, but when she's at home, she loungges out in some comfy sweats and a tank top. She is caring, loving, understanding, trustworthy, and never quick to judge. Her heart goes out to those less fortunate and she normally trys and cheer people up who are sad or angry.

She almost always has a sweet half smile pulled across her face, it seems to brighten everything when she smiles. She is fun to be around and doesn't mind cracking jokes now and then, she is very fun, and has a good sence of humor. She can get sensitive and shy every now and then on bad days, but those come once a year, or less. She never lets things bring her down and is quite persistent, she loves to sit around with people she enjoys being with/loves and talking, whether it's about nothing in particular or a very interesting subject. She gets self-concious every now and then but rarely, what people think about her doesn't faze her and she just shrugs it off as if it was the least important thing in the world, of course she still dresses nice and fixes herself up all the time. She stays true to herself and sticks up for her beliefs. She does have a tempermental side to her, and can snap easily when annoyed.
Wearing:
Denim Jacket
White Tank Top
Abercrombie Jeans
White Tennis Shoes.
Hair:See Pic, she normally has it down though. Length, ummm, about medium, a little below her shoulders.
- Photography
- Riding Horses
- Fun
- Animals
- Bright colors
- Flowers, especially lilies of the valley and roses
- Candy
- Using the computer
- Reading
- Books
- Learning new things
- Concerts
- Horses
- Travel
- Parties
- Dancing
- Singing
- Family and Friends
- Being Outside
- Alone Time
- Rain, just not storms
- Doodling
- Competitions of any sort
- Jokes/Things that make you laugh
- Tropicl places
- Playing the Guitar
- Playing the Piano
- Mysteries
- Adventure
- Being different from everyone, being unique
- Movies
- Day dreaming
- Compliments
- Long walks on the beach
- Romantic things
- Amusment Parks
- Looking Good
- Clothes
- Music
- Volleyball
- Shopping
- Trinkets
- Blueberries, and strawberries
- The ocean/beach
- Summer
- Nature
- Eating Out
- Silence
- Drawing
- Midnight walks
- Midnight Rides
- Secrets

Dislikes:
- Awkward silences
- Being alone
- Clowns
- Cold
- Loud noises
- Being controlled
- Snakes
- Being left out/ignored
- People who are over obsesive about, bands/sports/and other things, to the extreme
- Nosy people
- Depressing things
- Snotty/rude people, altough she much enjoys putting them in there places.
- Piercings (Exception to earrings)
- Tattoos
- Needles
- Storms
- Lying
- TOFU!! *Gags*
- Disgusting foods ^Such as above
- Pointlessness
- Rap/Punk music
- Spiders *Shudders*

Physical Description:She is a slim, fit girl, with perfectly defined curves. She is the avarage height, and has an almost flawless face. She is strong, healthy, and attractive, with high cheekbones, and other good bone structure. She is quite strong from doing gymnastics at an early age, but looks delicate to everyone else around her, but surprise surprise. Her light pink lips often curve into the bright smile of hers, that seems to light up a room, her smile makes her beautiful eyes glitter, she just brightens the whole place up, she has a lightly tanned, white skin, that brings out her eyes.
Personality Description:You'll See! :P
Photo:
Lost, Scared and Confused Katey_10

Last edited by DannitaXoxo on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:43 pm

Shane yawned as he sat on the Sand near the edge of the island, Watching the Water silently. He looked around, leaning back on a rock and putting on Leg close to him and the other spread on the Sand, Then grabbed a Stick and drew a design in the sand boredly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:48 pm

Cqarly wanderd down the beach, she stared out at the ocean, all hope of gettign of this island had drained and she was convinced that they were all going to die here. Her stomach growled for waht seemed like the millionth time that day, her face was flushed with a slight sunburn and her arms were startig to take on a ligt tan. She sighed and stopped at a large rock, on the edge of the water, she hoisted herself up onto it, tears slipping and slidding down her cheeks. How she wished she was home, how she longed for a comfy, warm, bed, how the thought of a healthy and delicious meal danced in her head. She shook her head, her hair falling over her face as she leaned forward and held her head in her hands, what a disaster, she barely knew anyone because she had just recently started coming to this school. She let out a long shuddering sigh, not even noticing the other people around her.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:06 pm

Shane layed on his side , positioning his arm so it supported his head, keeping it off the ground, he watched The Water still. His stomach twisting from being so hungry, he licked his lips just thinking about being Home at the Dinner table, smelling His mom making Chicken. he Snapped back into Reality and looked at the sand Where the Tide was going over, Murky Seaweed was spattered everywhere along it and The Rocks near the Tide line are covered in moss and Alge.
Shane let out a soft, silent sigh as he shifted his gaze to the Sand near his head, biting his lip, he Thought about His Family at home and how much he missed them, even if he never had a very close relationship with them.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:18 am

Carly touched her cheek and winced as a burning sensation filled her whole face. She jumped off the rock and walked down the beach, closing her eyes for a breif second, then feeling herself falling the next second, her eyes flew open, as she tripped over a human figure laying on the beach, she fell face firstint he sand, eyes now clamped shut, lips tightly pressed together in a thin line. She rolled onto her back, and off of the person, then opened her eyes as she found hersle flatying beside whoever it was, she coughed slightly then brushed off her face quickly and glanced beside her, noticing it was a boy, around her age maybe older, she recognized him from school, she had never gotten to know anyone before the trip, "Sorry! I'm so sorry!" She apologized, her face flushing a deep red at her clumsyness.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:04 am

shane shot up from where he was, slipping a little and causing Sand to fly everywhere, he caught his balance with the tips of his fingers on the sand and stood up, brushing sand off his pants, "Watch it!" he snapped rudely, sending a cold Glare towards Carly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:00 am

Her eyes grew wide and she flushed a deep crimson. "I'm so sorry." She apologized again as she got to her feet, wobbling a little, then catching her balance, she looked up at him bitng her lip gently, and offering a weak, timid smile.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:50 am

Shane rolled his eyes as he looked away from her and shook some sand out of his pant leg, walking the other way, about 20 feet down the beach, he flopped on the sand by a rock and leaned on it, a completely ticked look on his face, he kept his eyes on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:51 am

She watched him, a tiny bit shocked by his actions. "er..." She murmured in a whisper, she bit her lip gently and sighed shruggingand flopping back down in the sand.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:00 pm

Shane held his hand in a fist behind his back, then looked at Carly, "What?" He snapped in a Rude tone.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:42 pm

"Nothing." Carly replied calmly looking at the sand, her cheeks still red, her hair fell around her face and over the side of it, blocking his veiw of her reddening cheeks. She turned her head away from him and bit her lip, she hated people who always acted like they had a bug up their butt.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:42 pm

[ok.. ROTFLMAO!! I am laughing soo hard XD bug up his butt, maybe thats his problem XD]

shane raised an eyebrow and yawned as he leaned up on the rock, facing the Sky. inside he felt like he could cry, but on the outside he just looked like The same old Jerk.
He rubbed one eye a little as he put one hand on the rock and stood up, wiping Sandoff his side, He walked along the Side of the beach with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:04 am

Carly let her eyes disobediantly wander over to Shane, she didn't want to look at him one bit, but it was hard not to, he was cute.....handsome maybe, ok fine hott. She shook the unwelcomed thoughts from her head and scowled to herself. Ugh, focus Carly, he's a jerk nothing more nothing less! She bit her lip and looked away and at the water.

(LOL maybe haha)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:14 am

[lmao]

Shane kept walking till he got out of Sight of Carly, he looked back towards where she was and let out a Soft Sigh Before turning towards the woods and stepping in, he gave a disgusted face at The gnats flying around and kept going till he got about 30 feet into the woods.
He sat down on a Log and pulled one leg onto it, Looking all around.
[OH MY GOSH It would be funny if a bunny jumps out a A bush behind shane and Scares the Poo out of him and he runs out of the woods right where Carly is, screaming XD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:18 am

(OMG HAHAH THATS BE HALARIOUS!!!!!)

Carly leaned back on her arms and smiled up at the sky, it was so peaceful, expecially without that bubble buster around, she laughed lightly remembering her clutsyness when she tripped over him and burst into a fit of giggles, soon caliming herself down, breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:24 am

[lmao XD here goes the embarrassment of a lifetime for Shane XD]

shane sighed again as He shifted his Gaze to the Log he was sitting on, he bit his lip, Then sat perfectly still as he heard something in the bush behind him, He glanced back and saw it rustling.
A little bunny Rabbit stuck it's nose out the Bush, then darted out and towards Shane in a bouncy hop.
Shane didn't pay close enough attention to See it was a Rabbit and Stood up on the Log VERY Fast, Then bolted towards The Exit of the Woods, Coming out about 5 feet away from Carly, screaming.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:27 am

(Bahahaha!!! XD)

Carly was laying there perfectly still and peacefully, untill she heard screaming, she immediatly became alert and shot up into a standing position, whipping around towards the screaming, in such a hurry to find out what the source of the screams were she slipped on the loose sand and tripped forward, her arms sheilded her face as she waited for the impact of the hard burning hot sand.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:31 am

[i may as well make him Die XD he is gonna anyway of embarrassment XDDDD]

Shane turned quickly in the Sand, tripping but catching himself, he bolted about 4 feet behind Carly. "..there's.. A.. big.." he said, trying to catch his breath.
the Little Rabbit came out of the Woods, His nose twitching. He hopped about 2 feet out and stood on his hind legs, staring at Shane and Carly.
".. Rabbit..." Shane said, still trying to catch his breath, He fell over on his back in the sand, "UGH!!!!!!" He said out of frustration and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:37 am

Once she hit the sand and heard what he had to say she burst into laughter. "Awh, look at the big bad Rabbit! It'll surely be our death!" She burst into another fit of laughter and looked from Shane to the bunny. She calmed herself down and stared at Shane. "Poor Wittle You. You got scared?" She giggled and sat up not even paying any attention to the sand scrape on her arm, it burned a little, but who cared, she didn't. She looked at her arm and brushed off the sand, wincing lightly, and then she looked bck at Shane. "Er...sorry. Couldn't help myself," She giggled her face turning a light red. "By the way, i'm Carly Champ." She said to him calmly.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:41 am

"Okay First of all.." shane said with a scowl, standing up and in a Little bit of a Shaky voice. "That Rabbit looked huge and I swear I saw fangs, and I don't give my name to complete strangers, thanks" he said Sarcastically as he ran a hand through his Hair to get sand out of it.
the bunny twitched it's ear and Hopped away.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:44 am

"OK Stranger." She shrugged and stood up, she yawned slightly. "Ha! fangs?" She giggled lightly and shook her head, wathing the bunny hop away. "That cute little guy?" She brushed off her clothes and ran a hand through her hair, yawning then looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:50 am

"Heck knows what could be here.." shane muttered. "Probably more than Bunnies in my opinion.."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:56 am

"Your right...." She murmured lookign around and biting her lip, shifting her weight slightly and shivering.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:51 am

Shane streched his Arms out, then yawned. "cold?.." he asked, Talking before he finished his Yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Scared and Confused   Lost, Scared and Confused Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost, Scared and Confused
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: