.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The last of our kind

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

The last of our kind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:28 pm

keandra darted right infr5ont of Midnight and flame and slide to a stop her claws unleahsed.teeth barred slightly deep growl appearing showing she was not to be messed with.

Adean came up behidn them head up teeth barred ears bacl
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:30 pm

Midnight latched her claws onto the tree she was n, turning around, jumping 7 A5 trees behind keandra, wathing them.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:31 pm

Adean's eyes darted to Where death was his ears twitchign at her silent sounds
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:32 pm

White Flame raised his tail in caution. HE took one step forward but kept his guard up.

Midnight snarled at Adean, her fur began to rise. And she unsheathed her claws. In case a fight broke out.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Adeans eyes returned to midnight and snorted growl still there as he dident move his ground not scared by her actions.

Keandra glared deep into Flames eyes her growl sending shivers down anyones spines not moving an inch or slightest twitch at his step.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Death kept herself calm, Icey cold empty eyes staring directly into Adeans, then looked at Midnight and flame Interesting.. she thought. Standing still, making it Rain even harder, her whole coat was soaked, and non stop dripping, a loud crack of thunder and a flash went through the sky. Revealing herself in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Keandra barerd her teeth slight just the tips of her long sharp fangs showed and looekd at the sky the rain dident hit her for her weather controls made it be blocked.She looekd at Flame once more and growled again then turn ed and walked away.

Adean snarled quietly and snorted following Keandra
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:36 pm

Midnight didin't care for rain, it was nothing to annoy anyone, SHe pounced form tree to tree, following the two, she wasen't hearable at all, nothing, impossible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:37 pm

White Flame ignored her growl. He sensed Midnight shiver, He wasn't scared of it. He stopped and unsheathed his claws. He snarled. White Flame took in Keandra's scent, he could taste an odd scent on her.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:38 pm

Keandra g;anced over her shopulder at Flame and glared kickign her back legs out sending a hard fast wind at them and dissapeared into the shadows unseen and unheared.

Adean smirked and openedm his wings darting away
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:40 pm

White Flame growled and opened his black wings giving chase at Adean.

Midnight stayed where she was and looked around. She saw Death up in a tree and she growled at her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Death screetched into the air, A more dragon sound. She then snarled and darted twords flame and Midnight, She looked at them from the tree, then hit the ground, still A few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:41 pm

Adean smield lookign back at Adean and siwftly turned the other way dissapearing in the shadows
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:43 pm

Flame gave up chase and returned to Midnight.

Midnight lunged at Death, for her own protection.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:44 pm

Midnight made a black shield around her, beafor she hit her, Sending electrical charges through her.and then glared at Flame, nothing could break this wall of magic, nothing could get through it, not even a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:45 pm

Keandra lied down ul in the trees watchign them biredly smugged look.Adean sat down next to ehr
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:47 pm

Midnight crumbled to the ground as the eletrical charges shocked her. She stood up her legs a bit shaky.

White Flame came to Midnight's aid. Supporting her with his shoulder. He narrowed his eyes at Death.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:48 pm

Keandra smirked as she looekd at Midnight then at Death her ears up smelling her scent .Odd she though reconizing the smell
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:48 pm

Death hissed, a flash of her demon appeared in the mist of lightnening.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:51 pm

(I reposted Keandra's Form on the front page XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:52 pm

White Flame narrowed his eyes. He knew all the scents, they were demons like him. Keandra and Death were demons too!
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Keandra roleld her eyes and clsoed them with a sigh "How boring they are"She mumbled

Adeam smirked "i thought it was fun playign with them"he said and smield slightly then it faded
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:54 pm

Widnight gave warn , then dissapeered into the trees, she bounded over keandra and Adean, in a blurr in a flash of lightnening. She rolled her eyes at the other two, tooo dull,SHe wanted to kill. And now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 pm

White Flame strained his ears and overheard Keandra and Adean talking.
She opened his wings and hovered in front of them.
"So you want to play?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Keandra ignored her the demon was talkign inside her so she never paid attention to others.

Adean glanced at Detah but did nothign as he leid down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last of our kind   The last of our kind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The last of our kind
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: