.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
What Is Roleplay EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
What Is Roleplay EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

What Is Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

What Is Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: What Is Roleplay   What Is Roleplay EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 4:31 pm

Roleplaying is a form of literature, so to speak. It can be looked upon as a way of writing a story, when you roleplay you are writing a storyline. There are two popular ways to roleplay. They are in first person, and third person. Examples of each are below.

First Person(roleplaying a human)-
I stared after him, feeling my heart drop to the pit of my stomach, i had just been dumped by my boyfriend David, i let out a long and shuddering sigh, from deep within me. My expression was total blank, i wiped my eyes that had grown damp, but not yet shed a tear, i was determined not to cry, i didn't want that, i didn't want people staring at me, not now, not today, not anymore, i knew i was attractive and on my opinion beautiful, but other people thought different because of the way i acted, my personality. Just because i was shy and not flirty, doesn't mean that automatically makes me ugly and a nerd, i didn't even like math for crying out loud. But, surprise surprise, that's life...My life. I shook my head and stood up, ignoring the pain in my heart. I stuffed my hands into my pockets as i walked down the leaf covered sidewalk, looking at all the different colors of autumn, orange, yellow, read, brown, it was beautiful. I inhaled the crisp autumn air, then exhaled, watching as it swirled around in the cold air then faded away. I smiled, he had always been a jerk anyway, and besides, who needs a guy to have fun? Not me!

Third Person(roleplay a human)-
She stared after him, feeling her heart drop to the pit of her stomach, she had just been dumped by her boyfriend David, she let out a long and shuddering sigh, from deep within her. Her expression was total blank, she wiped her eyes that had grown damp, but not yet shed a tear, she was determined not to cry, she didn't want that, she didn't want people staring at her, not now, not today, not anymore, she knew she was attractive and on her opinion beautiful, but other people thought different because of the way she acted, her personality. Just because she was shy and not flirty, doesn't mean that automatically makes her ugly and a nerd, she didn't even like math for crying out loud. But, surprise surprise, that's life...Her life. She shook her head and stood up, ignoring the pain in my heart. She stuffed my hands into my pockets as she walked down the leaf covered sidewalk, looking at all the different colors of autumn, orange, yellow, read, brown, it was beautiful. She inhaled the crisp autumn air, then exhaled, watching as it swirled around in the cold air then faded away. She smiled, he had always been a jerk anyway, and besides, who needs a guy to have fun? Not her!

Notice how i replaced, she, her, Tracy, with I, me, my, and so on? That is the difference.

x//~Hope This Helps
*Donna*
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net

What Is Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: Serious Stuff :: General-
Jump to: