.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Ocean Front Academy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:38 pm

walks onto beach with a dark blue bag in hand. Sanza reached into her bag and grabbed a beach blanket and laid it down. As she was laying down to go read, she noticed some school mates, Angela and Jordan. She waved at them and yelled hello.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:40 pm

Angela waved to Sanza. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:45 pm

Jordan waved back and shoke his head water flew every were he laughed as it got angela
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:47 pm

"So I see you guys are having fun there" giggles a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:06 am

"yep"he said back
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:09 am

Angela nodded, "Yup." (Taking break)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Pipper Haliwell   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:00 pm

FORMS:::
Name:Pipper Haliwell
Clique:?
Nationality:american
Haircolor/length/style:Brown 4in past shoulder left down in a little bit of curly wave type thing
Eye Color:brown
Wears:jeans & a tank top with the accasoinal short sleve shirt
Acessories:none at the moment
Jewlery:a choker style necklece
Personality:fun, funny, curious,supersticiuos,romantic, excitable, surious,
Crush/Bf/GF/Ect:none at the moment after Leo her now ex boyfreind leaving after fixing her house
dancing
cooking
singing
Dislikes:
bugs
snobby people
people who only talk about themselves
couples who come around & talk about theyre relationship (because her & Leo were realy close when he had to leave after fixing her house)
Gift(s):
freezing time
listening to people
dancing
Description:a lovable peson by heart. After having her heart broken by Leo she hasnt had a relatoinship with a guy. She is working on saving money for her own restraunt with the help of her sisters. She loves to make new friends. She wishes though that her mother was still alive to see her. But her sisters & her survived fine after the tradgety.She loves to read mysteries, novels,& sci-fi. She cant wait to have her own restraunt to cook & have fun. She loves her friend Angela,who shes known forever.She can get very furiuos when things dont go as planned at times. She usally has a lot of pressure on her from her sisters Prue, & pheobe. She still wishes to see her family. After her mother died her dad left theyre grandma to manage them. theyre grandma died when they were 18. So they took the house & managed on theyre own. She came to hope that her life would settle down a little bit now that everything has happened.
Picture:coming soon
Carhttp://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/47470 (to see pic)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 12:16 am

Pipper new to the academy walked in & looked around at the place she never saw anything like it before. She was curious what the rest looked like. So she went to look at it all while trying to find her friend angela.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:34 pm

Angela walked into the school, she saw Pipper and smile brightly, "You made it!" She exclaimed when she got closer. "I can't believe it!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:59 am

Jordna walked along the academy and sighed boredly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:02 am

pipper excited to see angela couldnt contan her amousions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:03 am

pipper asked excitedly "Any cool people?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:05 am

"I cant believe i made it i mean the plane ride took forever. I thought the kid behind me was never going to just be quiet. All he did was yell & scream, not to forget that he was kicking the back of my seat. So now i have a headache, & a back pain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:06 am

"Speaking of this do you have any asprin, i could really use some."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:26 am

"So im gonna stop talking about myself at the moment. how are you Angela? i mean have you met anybody? do you have a house here? whats going on in your life? i mean we havent seen each other for ever."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:26 am

"But i really need that asprin. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:37 am

Angela laughed and shook her ehad at her friend, "Well, to answer all our questions, Yes i have met someone, he is rather cute..." She giggled, "Ummmm, i don't have a house because of course i've been staying here. Ummm, And that sucks about the plane, and yes as a matter of fact i have an asprin rightnow." She rummaged through ehr purse and pulled out a small bottel handing it to Pipper.

(Use. ("") When speaking and say what she is doing and what expression she has on K Kat? Lol Can't wait till youth group, i can't belive that jerk of ???? (can't say name) Hid our Bibles *Glares*)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:15 am

Thanks that asprin helped a lot she said after she spent about 10 minutes trying to get it open.She laughed at herself & asked so when do i meet this "person" since i dont even know their name.(im not going to youth group im going to the relay for life today srry)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:16 am

"Soon...soon." She laughed at her friend. (I'm sick i caught you cold *Frowns* LOL)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:16 am

Jordan sighed
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:19 am

Angela saw Jordan and waved to him, "Comere!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:20 am

so wheres my room?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:21 am

& if this person is so perfect why cant i meet him now?(pipper said with a grin)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:22 am

soooo....................
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:24 am

Angela laughed, "Next to mine." She grinned, "And he's over there." She said pointing to Jordan, "His names Jordan." She smiled.

(You don't have to put your actions in () You put the thingws your peopel say in " ") (And to talk out of character OCC type insied ())
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean Front Academy   Ocean Front Academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean Front Academy
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next